Chapter 1

(Y/N) P.O.V
I can still remember that day and that day made my happy. Since then I made new friends and it won't be too long before me and Naruto will be ninjas because the exams are coming soon. I'm getting ready for a new exam and Naruto is still asleep so a got an idea from which I slowly walked up to him and......SURPISE him that is. Oh and if you wondering I jumped him, then before I knew it Naruto tackled me before he tickled me hilariously from which now I can't stop laughing under the pressure of his fingers. I told him to stop and he did.
"Naruto we need to get ready"
"Get ready for what"
"School dummy"
"AHH why didn't you tell me (Y/N)" I rolled my eye at him and he didn't notice. So he got ready and then we went our way to school. So as we walked we meet up the Sasuke and his fangirls which annoyed me a lot. I knew he was always quite and never talked much. Then we walked in and everyone was there and we took our sits. The girls are already fight who sit next to Sasuke I mean gosh what so spacial about him anyway. I look over at Sasuke and Naruto and I saw them doing something until I heard Naruto say.

"Oh gimme, gimme, gimme!" Naruto begged excitedly. But Sasuke aided with a displeased face kept Naruto from getting the gift with his leg stretched outwards pressing Naruto's stomach away with ease. "I'm not giving you anything until you first calm down" Sasuke demanded, Naruto scowled in a childish manner and folded his arms for once obeying his rival. "Fine just hand me the gift and I'll stop bothering you for it" Naruto huffed. True to his Sasuke turn and threw the box over his shoulder towards Naruto before leaving coolly "Hmph loser" Sasuke remarked coldly before he left Naruto and the others to unwrap the gift like cave people. I laughed at the two of the until Sasuke sat beside me. I was wonder why he was sitting next me to anyways he never does that. Iruka walked in saying its the exams today. YEA I will ace this test for sure.
Naruto P.O.V
WHAT THE EXAMS ARE TODAY DAMN!!! Why today I mean I may not pass with (Y/N). Iruka started to call names and he started with Sasuke. As time with on he called on (Y/N). Waiting on my turn I was remembering how (Y/N) came in my life it was the happiest day ever. She always stand up for me even if I don't ask her to. She was an amazing friend. I wish we can be more then just friends but i'm afraid she will turn me down. (Y/N) came back in and sat next to me. She smiled at me I couldn't help but blush. I can see Sasuke glaring at me but I ignore him. He no good for her and I know she hates him cause she hates how the girls fawn over him.
Sasuke P.O.V
I always hated how close those two are I hope Naruto failed then me and (Y/N) can be together. I just glared that the two of them wishing that was me instant of him there with her. All the test was all over and Naruto was the only one who didn't pass. That actually made me happy but i won't show it thou. Then all the fangirls come running to me I just hate them. I do wish (Y/N) will do this I won't mind if she did. I looked around to find her and she is sitting with Naruto. I look at him with disgust but I know she is comforting Naruto but still i'm glade he didn't pass.
(Y/N) P.O.V
Naruto didn't pass the exams but I know I can help him. I went to Iruka to see if Naruto can pass to be a ninja. So I went to the class room so he can pass. Iruka says he have to wait till next time but I what him to be a ninja with me but he have to wait. When I walked outside to see if he still there on the swing but he wasn't there any more. I went to his house and he wasn't there either. I need to find Naruto now before something goes wrong.