Chapter 5

(Y/n) P.O.V

Today is the day that we meet our new sensei, oh I can't wait to meet him or her. I looked around hoping to find Naruto but I can't find him anywhere. Oh well, I will see him sooner or later so I went to the academy. As I was walking I spotted Sasuke then Naruto at the other side of the road doing the same damn thing glaring at each other. Why do they do this, well don't as me it is old and stupid if you ask me. Well, it doesn't matter anymore I just want to see the new sensei.

Third person P.O.V

The three members of Squad 7 was walking to the school to meet their new sensei hoping it will be someone very cool. As a few hours passed there was still no sensei. (Y/n) and Naruto was getting impatient until Naruto got an idea so he went to get an easier and put it between the door and the door frame. (Y/n) looked up at Naruto in happiness knowing its going to be a prank. Sasuke just thought Naruto was stupid as always but he did like that fact that (Y/n) was happy. He always likes her childish side even though it can be overbearing sometimes. Naruto hoped down the chair waiting for the new sensei to walk in for the big surprise. After a little while of sitting in the trap, they heard footsteps from the hallways. (Y/n) ears perked up hearing it with Naruto looking at her a little funny but he didn't pay much attention to it. Everyone saw a person walked up to the door opening up with the easer hitting the person's head. Naruto busted out laughing while Sasuke and (y/n) got a good look at him seeing the person was a guy.

"HAHAHA I got you HAHAHAHAHAH"

"Well the first impression of this group..... you're a bunch of idiots"

Everyone deadpanned on his comment of themselves, Sasuke didn't take that to well either but he kept his cool. Their new sensei told them to meet on the roof. Everyone did what they were told but (Y/n) wanted a little fun so she walked up to Naruto.

"Hey you want to race there"

"YEA I'm going to beat you this time"

"We will say about that okay three two one GO"

They ran to the roof leaving Sasuke behind but he didn't want to be left out so he joined the rave without them knowing. When Naruto and (Y/n) got to the first seeing Sasuke got their first with that smirk on his face. (Y/n) then knew what was up and smirk back knowing that he joined in the race with Naruto throwing a fit. When everyone sat down that's when the sensei pop out and sat in front of them staring at them. 

Kakashi P.O.V

I look at my new students hoping to see some good from them but you never know with this things. I told them to interduce themselves but they won't do it unless I go first. Why does every group does this so I told them my name and that was it. Some of them throw a fit but not a big one so I look at the blonde one first hearing what he has to say.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki and I like ramen in a cup and I really like that ramen that Iruka gave me one time and I like to compare different ramens and I don't like the 3 minutes you have to wait for the ramen and I'm going to be Hokage so people will stop treating me badly and respect me like I'm somebody"

This kid thinks about nothing but ramen, how can he do that, to be honest, that is my question. I look at the Uchiha kid going to hear what he says.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha I don't really like anything and I hate a lot of things and what I have isn't a dream I will make it realty I will destroy a certain someone and restore my clan"

This kid is something alright but I don't blame him after what happened to him all those years ago. Lastly the girl in the middle. I do have to say she is a cute one but I hope she doesn't distract the boys from their train knowing the girls in today's time. Now let us hear what she has to say.

"My name is (Y/n) (L/n) and I like to hang out with my friends and to train and uh I don't like bullies and rude people and my dreams is that I will be the best ninja ever"

That surprised me I thought she will be drooling all over Sasuke like all the rest of the girls but that's a good thing.

"You all are different that's for sure but we will work together like a team for this exercise"

They all looked at me with a WTF look but I didn't care but I did like how they reacted to the statement I said. After that, I explained why things are the way they are and that they are not going to like it. I knew they didn't like it and now the blonde one is throwing a fit. Well, you can't really blame them sometimes but it does get annoying every year but let us see how this plays out tomorrow.