Nerd/Criminal & Player {Jelena}

Selena Gomez: 19 years old, soon to be 20, she's a nerd in school gets bullied by the popular kids. Her parents are divorce, her mom is alcoholic, and sometimes her mother, Mandy, acts like she doesn't care about her, and sleeps with guys when she's drunk, in real life she cares about Selena a lot. She has a secret she's in a gang, the most wanted gang from the whole world, so she knows how to fight. Her mom knows that already, sometimes she goes to the gang when she can't supports it anymore. She's in the gang cause of her dad, Ricardo, so Selena & Ricardo are the leaders. When her dad is out, she's the leader, when her dad is there, he's the leader. In school, no ones knows, but hope no one finds out.

Justin Bieber: 18 years ols, soon to be 19, he's the most popular guy, he's also the player, you know dates girls & brakes their heart. Like Selena's parents, Justin's parents are also divorce, but his mom sing alcoholic, and he's rich, cause of his dad. He barely see his dad, cause of two reasons, first he is married to another girl, and has kids with them, and second he works, so it's hard for him to work, but there is one thing about him, he's in a gang. He's in Ricardo's gang, but he can't tell justin and Pattie, cause he could be a lot of trouble, and plus they'll kill them.

What happens when Justin falls in love with Selena? What if Justin tried to make Selena fall in love, will Selena fall in love with him? You have to read to find out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I was thinking of doing another story, don't worry I'm still thinking what to write in my other story "1 Immortal & 1 Mortal {Jelena}" Oh, and I will began to write this story again once I have time to.