Chapter 15

Hey guys! Just letting you know that “After Demise” is NOT over, okay? I’ve been getting a lot of comments asking if I finished but no I am not finished. I am just kind of tired of writing fluff but I will continue for you guys because I love you ( *^*)J . I’ve had ideas but I’m having a hard time getting them on paper. I also wanted to ask if you guys are gonna want some extra zelink lolololol. Im thinking of making a not so graphic lemony scene but im not sure cuz I know I have some younger readers (and its pg13). I AM NOT GOING TO MAKE IT EXTREME!!!! It will probably just be implied with a little bit of mushiness but I kind of want to do it cuz it feels like you guys are begging for it haha. Let me know what you think in the comments and be sure to vote if you like it!

……

…….

Link’s POV-

            I had to ask her today.

            I knocked on headmaster Gaepora’s room door quietly, “Come in.” I heard from the other side of the thick door. I turned the knob, my nerves finally starting to get to me.

            “Headmaster?” I started as I closed the door behind me, “I wanted to talk to you about something.”

            His tired eyes looked up from his book as he listened, “Is everything alright?” he asked.

            “Yes, of course… I just…” I paused, taking a deep breath, “I want to ask Zelda to marry me. I came to ask for your permission and blessings.”

            He smiled brightly as the words left me and nodded vigorously, “Yes, yes! This is wonderful news, Link!” he chuckled deeply as joy filled his eyes, “You most definitely can be engaged!”

            My heart soared at thoughts of Zelda and I finally getting married. It felt like such a big step from just dating… I was going to propose to the love of my life.

            “Do you have a ring yet?” Gaepora asked.

            “Well, no… I was going to have gonzo custom make one for her.” I answered, It would take most of the money I had saved up but it would definitely be worth it.

            “I see.” He said as he scratched his chin, “Come here.”

            I walked over to his desk, curious of what it was he wanted. He opened a drawer and pulled out a small black box, setting on the desk in front of me.

            “What’s this?” I asked, confused.

            “Open it.”

            I looked at him, then back to the small box. I picked it up carefully, studying the designs and small swirls that covered the box. I opened it and inside was a thin silver ring with intricate designs carved into it. A single blue diamond that almost matched the bright, electric blue of Zelda’s eyes sat nestled inside of a delicate flower on top of the ring.

            “Headmaster… I couldn’t-” I stared, dumbstruck by the subtle beauty of the ring.

            “It was her mother’s.” He said sadly, “I want you to give it to her now. Please accept it with my blessings.”

            “Thank you, headmaster,” I said with a smile, “I will.”

            He nodded, “You’ll be able to call me ‘father’ soon enough” he laughed.