1

You can request a pairing for this, just keep in mind that you are a robot, and I've got something planned for team RWBY that would go against a ship with one of them.

You had managed to successfully get out of the restaurant and found a huge world. But you were intent on finding your goal. Carrying on, you found a warm and (partially) comfortable alleyway, which you a slept in for the last few days. Presently, you were looking at tv screens, inspecting the news showing. Looking, you found nothing. Then you heard a small voice peep up from your bag.

"Can I come out now?" You sighed and moved to an alleyway before opening your bag, allowing the small pink bunny puppet to come out.

"Thanks, it was getting cramped in there." You got up looked out of the alleyway to see if anyone was watching, then you went back to see Bonnet.

"Anything you need?"

"Nothing really, Alas... y/n." You sighed and shook your head.

"I'm y/n right now, and you should know that, you came up with the name.

"I know, I know. Let's go now."
You grabbed Bonnet, bopped her nose, and put her back in your bag. Slinging it over your shoulder, you walked out of the alley and looked both ways. Then you crossed, making it as quick as possible. When you got to the other side of the road, you stopped and sighed. You were scared of crossing the street because of...reasons(*cough* giant mechs running through it while being chased by motorcycles *cough*) making your way to the left, you found a library, which you made your way over to. Entering, you looked around for a computer, not finding one, you went up to the second floor, where... more...exciting things were going on. There was a group of four females sitting around a table with a board game, two seemed to be playing, one had no idea what was going on, and one was reading a book. You blinked and made your way towards the computers, listening in on what was happening.

"I still don't know how to play this game."

"It's easy! Just do this."

"Okay..."

"Trap card!" You tuned yourself out and booted up the computer, turning on a web browser. Typing in 'William Afton,' you clicked enter. A couple of links appeared on the screen. Animatronic designing, CEO of Afton robotics, and then the one you thought had some promise: WANTED: William Afton for murder. You clicked on the link to take you to what looked like a police website. Going through the page, you read:
William Afton, Wanted by Vale Police for murder. Continues to evade authorities. Possible White Fang member. Last seen in Vale exiting From Dust To Dawn.

You clicked back to the search engine and was about to click another link when...

"Hi!" You jumped and turned to the source of the voice to find a girl, shorter than you, wearing a red cape and a skirt, with black hair having red highlights, and (I just realized this) the silver eyes.

"Hello there..."

"What ya doing?" You blinked, uncomfortable, when someone piped up from behind her.

"Honestly, Ruby! You expect to make friends like that? How do you know he will see you again?"Looking past 'Ruby,' you saw another girl, wearing a white dress, white hair, and ice blue eyes. You then watched as another girl spoke, a blondie wearing slightly revealing clothes which looked like a yellow and brown bikers outfit.

"Cmon, Weiss! Let her do her thing, it worked with some people. To an extent." You blinked again before regaining your composure. Then you decided to speak, surprising the three.

"I'm looking up stuff about a criminal."Ruby turned around, confused.

"Why? Isn't there so much more you can do on a computer?"

"Why are you playing a board game in the library, aren't there so many more places you can play it?" Ruby shrugged.

"Good point. What's your name?" You sighed.

"I'm Y/n."

"Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too."

"Wanna come play this with us because Blake won't?" A girl wearing black clothes and a giant bow on her head looked up, hearing her name, but quickly returned to her book. You thought about it. It will probably take a long time to track down Afton, but you would want to take some breaks. You shrugged.

"Sure. How do you play?" The blondie spoke.

"It's easy!" Then she went on to explain the whole game to you.

~~**Time skip**~~

"Uhh... Ruby, prepare your kingdom for war."

"Very well then, Y/n!" You held up a card.

"I begin by playing Tropical Storm, your units are too busy fighting high winds to notice my army attacking from behind.

"Trap card! Now you have a Giant Nevermore to face if I roll seven or higher!" You then watched as she rolled a six.

"No!" Ruby screamed as half of her pieces were taken off the board and the rest were quickly taken out by your army, resulting in you destroying Ruby's kingdom.

"Hey! Your good at this!" The blonde, introduced as Yang, said while punching you in the shoulder.

"I try." Ruby picked up her scroll, looking at the time.

"Oh no! We need to leave! Now!" You then watched as the group packed their game and ran off at... very high speeds. You then felt shuffling in your bag and heard a voice.

"Really?" You ignored Bonnet and exited the Library. Walking to your alleyway, you were met by someone you never met before. A tall old man holding a cane, with gray hair and brown eyes.

"Hello, Y/n." He said with a smirk.

Welcome back people. So I haven't gotten a lot of feedback on this, but I'm gonna stick it, and I got a request earlier for Ruby being in the pairing with you, but as I said, I have something planned for near the end of the story that wouldn't work out, but I'm not fully against it.So tell me what you think! Until then, I'll keep uploading. So Baii!

~ASnazzyGuy

~1035 Words