6

Click

Tappity tappity tap

Click

  Your face glowed with the light of the computer you used, endlessly scouring the outer ends of the interwebs for as much information as you could find on the whereabouts of your target.

  Hour after hour passed, as the number of open tabs you had leading to various references to Afton increased.

  ~Afton Robotics release new line of Funtime Animatronics

~Afton, William charged for murder of several children, arrest warrant released

~Afton continues to evade police, last sighted exiting Vale dust shop

~Controversial 'Caretaker' Models, developed by Afton Robotics, taken down days before release

~Search for stolen Alaska Animatronics ceased as new replacements are brought in by M. Afton

  Most of these websites brought you nothing of use but mere side information, such as William's son, Michael, who continued designing robots for children's entertainment. Nothing of the type you would need.

  Your scroll buzzed to life, drawing your attention. You had recieved an email from.... you grabbed your scroll to take a close look.

...Freddy Fazbears Newsletter For Frequenters?

You sighed, looking at the preview to see nothing there. It was blank, except for one file. Most likely a virus. You deleted the email, getting back to work.

Not a second later, your scroll buzzed again. You sighed, looking at the exact copy of the email you just deleted. Another buzz erupted as a third copy appeared, than a fourth. You narrowed your eyes, your positivity in this file's malicious nature shrinking as you clicked the email, opening it.

Your scroll's screen glowed orange as a familiar face appeared on it, seemingly overriding your scroll.

"...Lolbit?" You spoke aloud. Your scrolls screen went black, as white text swiftly swept across the street.

Greetings, Alaska

You placed the scroll aside, getting back to the computer.

"My name is Y/n now." More text appeared, as a Text-to-speech activated.

"Y/n sounds like a stupid name. I will refer to you as Alaska." You groaned in annoyance at the equally stupidly named Lolbit.

"Bonnet came up with it in three seconds, and everyone here knows me by that name." You told the AI.

"I will refer to you as Alaska." You shook your head, refreshing the search page as you restarted your search.

"What objective are you attempting to accomplish?" The AI asked.

"I'm trying to kill William Afton so that I, and everyone else who faced the same fate can go on in peace." You told it. There was a moment of speculation.

"What is your earliest memory, Alaska?" Came the next question. You rolled your eyes, not answering the question.

"Why are you positive that slaying Afton will free you?" Lolbit changed their question. You answered this one instead.

"Of everyone at that damned facility, I am the one with an Aura. In a way, I'm the most alive." You admitted. There was more silence.

"I will accept that reasoning for the time being. Alaska, could you let me assist you in your goals?" You looked at your scroll, then the charging cord it was attached to.