1

Sam's POV

Corey had told us we were getting a new room mate, and to be honest i was excited! A new roommate would spice things up a bit. "Bye Sam." Aaron said while opening and closing the front door, leaving me alone with the new puppy buddy. Hes sooooo cute. You know in this house leaving anyone home by them self is a very bad thing. "Hey buddy want to help me?" I bent down and looked him in the eyes before picking him up.

I had just finished Pranking when
the doorbell rang, it echoed through he house. I hope it's the new room mate! i rushed down the stairs really quickly. Then I remembered I had left buddy in My room "just a sec!" i yelled running back upstairs to grab buddy. i got back down the stairs with buddy this time and had set him on the ground and he ran off into the kitchen. Then remembering that someone was at the door I rushed over. "So sorry." i opened the front door to see this taller brown haired guy wearing all black. "hi um is Corey here? he is supposed to help me unpack." the boy said. he must be the new room mate. dam he is cute! Wait Sam! You have a girlfriend you can't say things like that! "oh Corey isn't here actually it's only me for the time being. i'm Sam bye the way!" i said holding my hand out with a big smile. I hope I'm not being too pushy or energetic? "oh, I'm Colby." He said taking my hand . His grip was firm and it only lead me to wonder how it would fell to hold his hand all the time.

time skip to finished unpacking

I plopped down on the couch Colby and I had put in his room. I've had this weird feeling ever since we started unpacking, I can't really explain it, it's not a bad feeling just a new one. "so um, do......you know when Corey will be home?" He hesitated I ask. "Well he is on a date with Devyn and i'm not sure." I said shrugging. His green eyes sparkled and it was as if the sparkles were dancing, its the most beautiful thing I've seen. Oh my god! You have a girlfriend come on Sam. I kept telling my self that but I could only think about him. "oh because we were gonna make a video." he said hopping on his bed. " wait video?" i asked sitting up. "Yeah YouTube Corey and i were plaining on doing a collab video." he said looking me in the eyes. "o-oh." No no no no no i studerd crap! "are you ok?" he asked me i just nodded getting up off his couch. i left the room and walked into my own.

i laid in my bed looking through my insta feed. I looked at some posts I was tagged in, I came a crossed one saying congrats on 1 mill. Confused I checked my sub count and sure enough I had hit 1 Million! I was so excited i jumped up and down on my bed. "I cant believe this!" I  cheered "What?" I stopped jumping and looked the way the comment came from. "I...uh got 1 million subscribers." said with a bright big smile on my face. "Oh cool." he said turning around and walking a way. i just fell back on my bed, if he was doing a collab video with Corey then Colby would be a pretty big youtuber. i searched up Colby and look through the different people but it didn't take long before i found the Colby living in my house. Colby Brock. Once I subscribed and set my phone down I got a text from my girlfriend Kat.

Kat💕😘: I'm downstairs 💕

I got downstairs to see Kat holding Buddy. Oh yeah i forgot about him hehe.... "Hey babe." She said setting buddy down. Kat said as she walked over to me kissing me on the cheek. "hey,guess what i hit 1 million!" i said as i jumped up and down. "Really! That's amazing." she said jumping up and down with me. She then suddenly stoped. "what is it?" i asked turning around to see Colby at the bottom of the stairs. "oh hey Colby." I waved. "Hello....who is this ?" Colby pointed to Kat with a confused look on his face. "Oh this is Kat my girlfriend." i said. He just nodded and looked to the floor. No 'nice to meet you' or 'how are you doing' "Well i have to go. Me and my mom are going shopping I just wanted to give you this." Kat said handing over a small little box and taking her bag. "ok bye." i said as she slammed the door. "is she ok?" Colby asked. "i don't know." i said shrugging. i walked into the kitchen and jumping up to sit on the counter.

836 words