4

Colby's POV
I looked to the pizza guy , as he closed the door. "Free pizza." Sam handed a box to me. "I herd." i was honestly annoyed. I walked into the kitchen and placed the pizza down. Corey opened the pizza box and looked at it questionably. "Is there something wrong with it?" I asked looking to it to see, pepperoni and ham! "Sam what kind of pizzas did you order?" I asked closing the pizza box. "Cheese and mushroom pizzas. Why?" Sam came around the table. "Oh my god I'll call the pizza place." after getting on the phone we discovered that we couldn't have it delivered cus they were short on staff. I listen to Sam talk from the couch.  "Yo Colby do you want to go with me to get the pizzas?" I looked up at Sam a nodded  "Guys hit back with the pizza. Please I don't think my stomach will last till brunch." Aaron laughed a bit as we nodded and left.

AT THE PIZZA PLACE
We walked into the pizza place and no one was here. I saw the delivery boy and was staring him down. "Yes I'm here to get two pizzas please." He nodded and went to the back. I looked to Sam who looked to me and gave me a big smile. He was so cute. I brushed my hand against his and   smiled at him. "C-Colby?" He questioned my actions but took my hand quickly. "Um here's the two pizzas for you and have a great day." He handed the pizzas two Sam so I couldn't hold his hand anymore. We left and I missed his hand in mine. As we got into the car I was handed the pizzas. "Hmmm what is this?" I took the sticky note of the top of the pizza box.'call me ;) 666-666-6666'
I crumpled it in my hand. Yes I am jealous. I just like Sam a lot.  "What was that?" Sam asked still looking to the road. "The pizza guys number." I mumbled under my breath. "Are you jealous~" Sam teased me. "N-no!" I looked out my window,my face felt like fire. "Mhmm, sure." Sam just laughed and teased.

I got out of the car with the pizzas. "I'm not fucking jealous!" I said one last time. God the cute blonde was getting on my nerves. "Good because you don't need to be~" Sam kissed my cheek and took a pizza. "W-what was that for!" My cheeks became flames. "Showing you that there is no need to be jealous." He smiled opening the door. "We have da pizzas!" I was still super flustered. "Finally! But ah its brunch now." Corey came into the main hall with Devyn. "Why're the pizzas so late?" Devyn asks making eye contact with me. "Never mind the pizza, what's with your face Colby?" She pointed out my face.
"T-that doesn't matter!" I stuttered walking into the kitchen to set the pizzas down.

~TIME SKIP~
I was laying in bed thinking of how today has gone so far. The pizza incident, how Sam kissed my cheek. I checked my phone 2:30 I need to make a video. What about though? I know~ "Sam!" I called out sitting up on my bed. The door opened and Sam had a peanut butter sandwich in his hand and a bit on his face. "Yes?" He sat on my couch. "Hehe will you help me make a video?" I said getting up walking over to him. I took my thumb and wiped the peanut butter off his face. "Hehe, your very messy." Sams face went from a pale tan to a cherry red. "C-Colby..." he muttered out. I then realized what I had said and wink at Sam. 

624 words