3

Sam's POV

I was woke up abruptly to loud music coming from somewhere in the house. I got out of bed letting my feet touch the carpet. I checked the time on my phone ,8:30. Early. I thought before getting up and walking towards the door. The door handle was cold on my palm. Once in the hall I heard the music coming from the room a crossed from mine. Colby. I first knocked on the door , hard, hurting my knuckles in the process to get no answer. I then opened the door to see Colby shirtless on his bed laying on his stomach. He noticed me right a way and got up quickly. "I'm sorry....I was just....wondering if you could turn the music down."
I asked as he nodded and reached for switch. "Thanks"
I got dressed in some sneakers skinny jeans, and a black shirt. I then grabbed my pone off the charger and rushed down the stairs to see Colby. "I'm going to Ralph's you wanna come?" I asked scratching the back of my neck. "Sure let me go get my wallet."

I pulled into a parking spot by a red truck, it was literally the only parking space. I opened the car door almost hitting the car next to me and started walking towards the store. As we approached he store Colby stoped as a tall man was walking towards us. "C-can we go?" He whispered. I gave him a confused look but he got even more desperate. Taking my hand and pulling on it. " C-can we please go now!?" Colby look terrified. "Yeah, yeah we can leave."

"Are you ok?" I asked as we got to the car and hopped in. I noticed the tall man from before walking to his car. He looked my straight in the eyes making me feel really tense. "Yeah, I am now." He mumbled as I pulled away from the parking spot.
Once we got back to house I had held the front door open for him. "thanks." He said before walking in. "no problem." i smiled though all I could think about was his face when that man started walking towards us. "Hey guys did you get breakfast?!" Corey asked walking into the main hall. "No it was too crowded I we left." I lied. " I'll order a pizza." "a little early? don't you think?" Cory tilted his head. "its never to early for pizza!" Colby stated as he took a seat on the couch. "You my man are right." I said laughing before dialing the pizza places' number.

The pizza arrived about 30 minuets later with a ring of the door bell. I put my phone down and got up off the couch heading for the door "Hello" i said as the pizza guy handed me the pizzas. "its on me." i looked up and he smiled and winked at me at me before turning  and walking away. "Um... thanks." Just then Colby came into the hall.

502 words