6

Sams POV
I saw Elton running to the door and Colbys head peer into the hall so I got up to look. There was a girl at the door she had long blonde hair that was put in in a braid and blue eyes, her skin was really pale and she looked kinda short, wore a red dress and matching red converse on her feet. I looked to Colby his jaw dropped eyes wide. I have a questioning look though he didn't see it. I walked over and stood next to Colby. "Hey Babe." The girl said as she hugged Elton. "Addie!?" Colby asked his voice was filled with shock. I set my hand on my shoulder and he moved slightly. "Colby?!" The girl immediately stoped hugging Elton and ran up to Colby"Well why didn't you tell me you got a new boyfriend?" She asked her with a big smile as Elton came to stand next to her. "We a-arnt." Colby stuttered as he went bright red. I nodded my head and said. "Yeah." I looked to her.  "Sure. Anyway," she said turning to Elton. "What did you need to show me?" She asked and followed Elton back to the garage.
"I should probably go get cleaned up she wants to go somewhere."  Colby said as he turned towards stairs. I nodded even knowing no one would see it. Of course me and Colby had been flirting for the pass two days, to be honest I kinda like him, I guess I'm just gonna have to see where this goes.

I thought on what to do for quite a while then remembered I needed to upload today. I sat and finished what editing I had to do then just left it to upload as I started to cook some dinner. After I started Colby's sister came out of the garage. "Sam? That's your name right?" I nodded not even really looking up at her as I continued dinner. "Well what are you and my big brother? I mean not together than?" She leaned on island. "Just friends." I said kinda ignoring her

After a few minutes of awkward silence Colby came down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Ready to go colb?" Addie asked. "Yep. Let's. Bye Sam!" He waved before walking out sister following him. "Bye!" I said as the door shut.
I heard some foot steps come from the hallway but choose to ignored. "Oh hey, Sam what ya cooking?" I looked up to see Aaron standing across the island holding a dog. "Just Mac & cheese." I shrugged. "Did I hear Mac & cheese!" Elton shouted as he ran into the kitchen ran. "That is correct my friend. " I said pouring the macaroni into a pot full of boiling water.

I had finished making the Mac and cheese when I got a phone call. It was Kat. I hesitated picking up thinking she might just want to yell at me and stuff but did it anyway.
"Kat?" I asked and Mentally face palming. "I'm sorry."