3.Working Together

A/N: 

The time frame in here is not related to the show! Bobby is in here and I might add others .

Megan's P.O.V:

We went back to our motel room with the boys. 

"So you are after whatever this is too?" Dean asked Camry and I.

"Yeah, our plan was to work at the same bar and ask around there and maybe whatever took the others would take us or try to anyways." I answered them.

"Smart." Sam said. 

"Why don't we work together on this one?" Camry spoke up. That was a good idea.

"Good idea since you guys can work at the bar/club thing we can be FBI investigating the police and victims and their families." Sam suggested. Dean didn't look happy.

"This is our case Sam and we don't get along with others remember!" Dean started getting frustrated. I could understand what he was getting at. Being a hunter meant people you loved or cared for died... a lot.

"Look Dean we've been in the game for a long time. Our parents were hunters when we were born and we never knew our mothers because they died from supernatural saving our asses and just a few years ago we lost our dads!" I started yelling at him.

"All I want is to save people ok?" I asked more calm sorrowful.

"Ok. We can work together on this one." Dean said softly.

"We lost our mother when I was a baby from a yellow eyed demon and our dad from the same demon just last year." Sam said softly but in a sad tone I could tell it was a tough subject for them both.

"I'm sorry. Being a hunter this shit happens all the time." I said while looking out the window. Camry came over to me and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Let's talk about this case." I said snapping out of my thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few hours of talking and research and getting to know each other it was time for Camry and I to start getting ready for work.

"Camry and I have to get ready for work and if you two are gonna go you gotta dress up." I said.

"Yeah as in you need a suit. It's not just a bar." Camry added.

"It's really fancy. Like rich people fancy." I said. They looked at us and groaned. I could tell they didn't like dressing up.

 I could tell they didn't like dressing up

^^^^work clothes^^^^

After the boys went to their room Camry and I started getting ready. We always loved this part. Dressing up and pretending to be someone else was fun.

"Are you ready Megan?!" Camry shouted from her bed to me. I was in the bathroom finishing up my hair.

"Yeah, the guys are meeting us there by the way!" I yelled back.

"Ok, are you ready for tonight?!" Camry yelled while putting on her shoes.

"Yeah, I mean I've sung at a place like this before remember? It won't be that bad." I said as I walked out the bathroom and sat on my bed.

"That was a few years ago though." She said with concern in her voice.

"Yeah I know but oh well. I know I can sing again. It's not the same as last. Besides Dean and Sam are hunters. We tested them and they tested us so we're all good." I stated while putting on my heels.

"Lets go." She said as she got up and grabbed her purse. I got up and followed. We got in my car and on the way there I tried thinking of what songs to sing. 

"Ok so some of the songs since they have to be elegant like that I'm planning on singing are Crashing Cars, All Of me, It's not easy, Who Am I To Stand In Your Way, and A Thousand years. What do you think?" I asked Camry.

"Those all sound perfect and take suggestions from the audience like charge for those." She said. She always had the best ideas and always helped me. I mean Camry was like the sister I never had.

"Ok thanks." We pulled up right as I said that. We got out the car and walked up to the back entrance door. I gave her a quick hug before we went inside.

"Let me know if anything suspicious happens." She told me as we walked in I nodded my head.

"Over here Megan we have everything set up for your performance and Camry go to the bar over there!" Our boss started yelling out to us. How did he know it was us? I already was sketchy of him but I'm always sketchy of new people.

"Coming!" We yelled back as we walked over to him.

"Alright do you know what songs you're singing?" He asked.

"Yes sir and if you have any suggestions I'll sing those too." I responded with a smile.

"In that case I want you to sing..." He went on and on about what he wanted. I looked around for clues and the guys. 

"Yes sir." I said to him and then it was time. I got up on stage and started singing Crashing Cars and that's when I saw Dean. I got butterflies. He had this look on his face and he smiled. Staring at me. I smiled back and kept singing. He never looked away and neither did I. Then I was done with my song and he snapped himself out of it and talked to people. But as I sung the other songs he'd occasionally look over at me.

A/N: 

Hope you love it. Thank you for reading.