6. Beach day

Megan's P.O.V:

I woke up in Dean's arms. It was a warm feeling that I never wanted to leave. The way he slept was so peaceful and he was smiling. I think he was enjoying it too. Then... Sam walked in and woke him up.

"What the fuck!" Dean yelled as he was rudely woken up. Then I realized something. I was sitting there naked.

"Sam!"

"Get the hell out!"

"WHAT? Why... Oh I'll go." He stuttered as he left the room.

"Your brother is an idiot." I say as I fall back into the bed.

"You don;t have to tell me." He said back as he laid back down. 

"We should get dressed." I tell him as I get out the bed.

"UGH.." Dean groans through a pillow.

Camry's P.O.V:

Sam walks out his room with a disturbed look on his face and I already knew what had happened.

"EW." I tell Sam already knowing.

"My brother sleeps with a lot of girls I'm used to it. But I wasn't expecting her to be the type." He told me.

"Trust me almost every case she has a guy over." I tell him.

"Haven't you heard of knocking Sammy." Megan says as she walks out of the room and into ours.

"Seriously Sammy." Dean adds on.

"I'm gonna go talk to Megan. Stay here I wanna talk with you both." I tell the boys before entering our room.

"You slept with Dean!" I begin yelling.

"Chill you slept with Sam." She says so calmly. How did she know?

"What?" I ask trying to pretend like she's crazy.

"You're wearing his flannel." She states pointing at me with her really bitch I'm not stupid look.

"Ok so what you sleep with a lot of guys I know how to get some too." I tell her.

"Whatever anyways it's relaxing day so why don't we invite the boys to the beach with us. Go get your swimsuit on." She says with a huge grin on her face. She loves the beach. When we were little she would always go to the beaches and surf or tan. We got dressed and then headed out the door to ask the boys to join.

 We got dressed and then headed out the door to ask the boys to join

"Sam... Dean... before you get out of town... you wanna go with us to the beach?" I ask. 

"HAHAHA... Oh you were serious... um look sweetie... I don't do shorts." Dean laughs and tells me with his cocky smile. What does Megan see in him oh what he's just like her... but worst.

"Come on Deano one beach day won't hurt you... plus I know a private spring we could go to instead." Megan tells him with her smirk she gives guys that makes them melt and do whatever.