5. I Love You

Camry's P.O.V:

I began to wake up in a really comfy bed. I had on this gold dress.

"What the hell?"

I began to look around the room

I began to look around the room. It was beautiful. It looked like a scene from the movies where the rich girl was in her room and the guy came up through the balcony.

"It's gorgeous isn't it?" A deep male voice echoed through the room. I felt shivers down my spine.

"Who said that!?" I yelled out to the voice.

"That's not important. Besides you already know who I am.And I know who you love."

"What the fuck!" I began yelling and running to the doors and windows trying to escape.

"There's no way out. Unless you do as I say." His voice was filling my head.

"Alright, what do you want me to do?" I asked trying to earn trust to escape.

"Smart girl. Go to the vanity and open the drawer on the left. You see the dagger?"

"Yes."

"Take it with you and go through the door."

"What door?" Just then a door opened. I began walking over to the door and look down the hall.

"Go to the left." The voice commands. I turn left and walk down the hallway with my heels clacking every step I take. I reach the end of the hall to a staircase. I go down the stairs to find Sam in a tux walking into a room. He looked so hot in that tux.

"Follow him." The voice says once again creeping me the fuck out and snapping me out of my fantasies. I follow Sam into the room. It's a huge kitchen. He picks up a dagger too.

"Now tell your secret or kill each other. You have 10 seconds until you both go mad and kill each other."

"What is he talking about?!" I yell panicked.

"He wants us to tell each other how we feel." He says calmly.

"I love you Camry." He says to me. I haven't loved anyone in a long time and we just met.

"I love you too Sam." I run up to him and hug him.

"Too late." The voice says. Sam stabs me in the back.

"What?" I ask as my vision begins to fade. Before it goes completely black I see Cas and Ainsley. 

"Help..." I say in a hush tone then it all goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam's P.O.V:

I snap out of my trance. I look down and Camry's in my arms with a dagger in her back.

"NO! NO! NO!" I yell.

"Camry wake up! Shit Cas help!"

"I'll do what I can." He says to me. he places his fingers on her and pulls out the dagger.

"She should wake up in a few minutes."

"Thank you." I pick her up bridal style and walk with them to the car. Dean and Megan are outside covered in blood and dirt. I guess they had a battle too.

"Oh my god! Camry!" Megan yells while running up to me.

"She's fine Cas fixed her." I tell her.

"Thank you Cas." She thanks him through tears.

"Get her in the car." Dean says to us. We all walk over to the car and get in. Except Ainsley and Cas which are probably already there. I'm in the back with Camry and Dean's driving while Megan's in the passenger side. She keeps looking back at Camry and I.

"What happened with you two?" I ask them snapping out of my thoughts of what just happened remembering the two had a battle as well.

"He fucked with our minds and made us fight." Megan said casually.

"I gotta say though, Megan you're a good ass fighter to still be alive with me." Dean said.

"Same for you." She told him.

"He only makes people who are in love or cheaters fight." I tell them. They both just stare straight ahead. You could tell they were in their thoughts now. We made it to the hotel.

"What happened?" Camry starts waking up.

"Oh my god! Camry!" Megan starts getting excited.

"Lets go inside." Dean says. Something is bugging him.

"Good idea." I say. We all get out the impala and walk into the girls' room. 

"Megan... Dean... can I talk to Sam alone?" Camry asks them.

"Yeah of course. Come on Dean lets go to your room."Megan spoke up as Dean got dragged out by Megan.

"What did you want to talk about?" I ask her.

"I love you." She leaned in and kissed me. I kissed her back. We made out for awhile and she started taking off my tux jacket climbing on top of me. I unzip her dress while she unbuttons my shirt. We undress each other still making out never once removing our lips. I take off her bra and she helps remove it. 

"Hold on." She tells me. She gets up and walks over to her suit case. She comes back with a condom in her hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Megan's P.O.V:

"Dean why were we fighting when he only controls lovers and cheaters?" I ask him hoping he feels the same as me. Because I think I love him.

"Look we're hunters. He probably just wanted to stop us." He said calmly.

"Yeah you're probably right except is that was the case he'd do the same to Cas and Ainsley." I tell him. He doesn't say anything. Then he walks up to me. He's so close to my face.

"..Dean..." I whisper.

"SHH." He says then he leans in and kisses me. I kiss him back. Then he pulls away.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask starting to get pissed.

"Megan... I can't get involved... you'll get hurt." He looks down at the ground. I understood where he was coming from.

"Then lets not make it complicated. You won't see me again anyways probably... so lets have some fun." I tell him with a smirk. He smirks back then walks up to me and kisses me again. I make out with him for awhile before he picks me up and throws me on the bed. We make out more and remove each others clothes...

A/N:

Hey guys! Thanks for reading!