Eight

Travis's pov

"Holy macaroni Dante I think someone just died."
"If you're talking about the ivy situation I just got Aaron to take care of her."
"You two talk????"
"No but I noticed him and was like 'listen i don't know if you like me and I don't know if I like you but we can both agree that no one likes ivy so can you do me a favour and get her tf out."
"Well that was fun," a short guy who I remember from somewhere said as he appears by Dante.
"What exactly is 'Fun' for you?" He laughed.
"Have you seen my brother by the way?"
"Actually I think he disappeared with someone..."
"Damn it Garroth......"
I was kind of just standing there at this point.
"Yeah don't blame us if you become a uncle."
"Trust me I know my brother and that isn't happening. If it does then we'll someone opened the sink cabinet."
"Question mark."
"That's where the liquor is stored......."
"I'm questioning your inasince " (I forgot how to spell innocence. Why. Am. I. Like. This.)
"Oh it's not ours of course. I'm not insane. Yet."
"Who is this kid?" I asked.
"Vylad, he's my science tutor. Remember perfect four. Small cute child. Everyone thinks he's 11."
"Oh wait! Yeah your Zanes brother. I remember cause you aggressively screamed at him when you were searching for him that one day which I barely remember."
"Oh uh yeah hi?"
"Dante," I turned back to my blue headed buddy, "How come literally no one here has the breath of alcohol. They're all aggressive teenagers...."
"The trick is.... I hid it all in gene's room which has seven locks which I know how to unlock and lock freely and just put fruitopia in cups. I've counted three people who have convinced their brains they are drunk."
"Honestly something I would do," I agreed.
"At least this way the only thing you could get arrested for is like extreme noise complaint?"
"If someone wanted to make a noise complaint in this area it would have been with one of genes parties."
"Is that why you used to sneak in through my window and we'd play Yahtzee?"
"Yes."
"You two are strange," Vyald rolled his eyes.
"Of course I am," Dante winked.
"Dante he's not even going to get that joke."
"Oh yeah probably not-"
"Jesus Christ I need to put a filter on my brain."
"Not going to ask."
"Wait Vylad, do you have Zane's number?"
"I have the house number but it isn't one you can really call..."
"I don't care I like having a number for everyone I know."
"Oh I'll tell you but good luck remembering it. 1-800- *** - ****."
"Boom typed it in my phone gonna go call that hoe."
"Why are you doing this Travis?"
"Imagine this Dante. Me + Perfect = Finally getting popular with the ladies."
"You're choosing the wrong one for that."
"Nah chicks dig emotional geeks."
"Wait no calling is a bad idea-"
"To laaaattttteeeee tiny perfect!"
"Don't call me that."
"MUHAHAHA."

I ran away from the noise and into the bath room where no one was. Let's dooooo thiiiiissss.

Zanes Pov

{May 19th a.k.a the day I might actually jump off of this roof

Long story in short Aphmau booked it ten minutes after the witch left to chase K.C who was straying off of her usual path. Dear who ever is reading this whether it be my siblings or some random alley guy I sell this book to in twenty years. So I'm currently standing on a chicken suit. It was in the witches closet so I stole it. And it's stuffed with Christmas lights and bleach. Like who is this women? All I know is I'm not supposed to see this and now worse case scenario i don't remember what it was originally like so she's going to know I was peeking so I might just jump off of The roof so she can not have the satisfaction of knowing she killed me. I know the chicken suits probably from an old Job but like I'm to scared to see what else is in it. Like someone please save me.
Also if this ends up being my last entry give Aphmau my socks. She likes them.}

"Christ." I said as I heard a knock on the window. Garroth. Nope not the right time!

(You know what happens and I'm to lazy to re write it again from Zane's Pov so like now you know the chicken costume story so be happy)

I slammed the window and ran back to it. I started grabbing it and hauling it back to the witches room. At least that way I can put it in the back of the closet like I think it was before. I was stopped though by the phone ringing. I normally never answer. Who knows though maybe it'll be social services and I can mess her up. Ha.

"Hello?" I said picking up.
"Zane just the guy I wanted!"
"Who is this and why do they have this number."
"Travis and i got it from your brother. I'm at Dantes party. Wait you probably didn't even know about it."
"Oh I know about it. Listen two things don't call this number again and secondly I'm way to tired to deal with this conversation and dragging something that weighs more then a human body around."
"Do you need a hand?"
"No!"
"If you say so-" The door slammed open.
"GOTTA GO TRAVIS LIKE NOW."
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing nothing nothing...... Walk faster Zane get it back in the darn closet before she fully comes back....."
"Zane? Raven hair dude who always wakes my lazy ass up????? You alright."
"Yes I'm fine and I would hang up on you but I can't hit the button at the moment."
"Alright. You don't have to be rude about it."
"ZANE!" She yelled noticing me. I dropped the suit put the phone behind my back and rolled it up in my shirt. I think that'll block the sound out. I don't know how phones work.
"Good evening Mrs. Ivy!"
"Cut the crap. What's with the suit and I already looked in you little brats room so where is everyone else."
"How should I know?"
"Well really I don't care where they are what I care about is why were you in my things." She snarled at me.
"I'm a curious person,"
"A curious brat is what you are. What's behind your back."
"Nothing."
"Nothing is something!"
"Actually nothing is something of zero presence."
"Stop being a smart ass."
"Actually Vyald is the smart ass he is in a higher grade level then his age group."
"Cut it brat and give me whatever it is or I'll pry it from you."
"Try."
"I will."
"Christ!"
"Yeah you better run!"
I ran down into the room. To think this basically started because of a darn chicken suit. As I ran into the room her drunken self tripped and landed right on her face.
"Ha! Suck it Witch!"
I slammed the door shut and pulled the chest in front of it. There we go. I pulled my couch bed out and laid down.
"Same stuff as always," I said to myself.
"Zane? Zane! Zane are you still there!?" The phone muffled.
"Oh yeah sorry just dropped the phone dropped while putting the bag of stuff away," I'm a great liar, "Yeah so I can't use the phone for long do to phone bills being expensive and all that jazz so I got to go. Also same thing applies to like phone bill and stuff calling won't do much sense we're never home and often just don't answer so you can just forget this number. I guess I'll see you at school. I'll talk to you later Travis."
"Zane."
"What?"
"I'm not an idiot. The sounds of muffled arguing running and then "Suck it witch." Isn't dropping the phone while putting a bag away. Wtf just happened."
"Got to go."
"Zane! YOU BETTER NOT HANG UP. Zane! Zane! Answer I know you haven't hung up yet! Zane? Zane!"
"I'm hanging up now."
"No. You're not hanging up now. Who was that?"
"just my insane babysitter alright. I know a 15 year old with a baby sitter immature I know. End of discussion. Goodbye. And don't call this number again." I hung up. I tossed the phone just enough so i still threw it but it didn't come off the couch bed. I laid there after a minute I sighed peace and quiet. Until. Ring God darn diddly ring.
I didn't answer at first. But that should have got the point across to him not to call back so it's probably not even him.

"Hello," I politely answered.
"Meet me in the same alley way we saw each other last night. The one off of 17th street."
"Travis my Irene I told you it was my crazy babysitter that I hate so just drop it I'm going to bed-"
"Bullshit. According to Vylad none of you have had a babysitter once in your life. So either you meet me there in ten or I'll go get your address myself. Because if it was just a silly fight you had with someone maybe even you had Aphmau over and were fighting with her stupidly, you wouldn't have needed to lie and push the lie so hard. So you better meet me there in 9 minutes now. Can you make it there?"
I hung up. Did I just cost us everything? No. I have 9 minutes to think of a lie. You know what. I can make up a story that I didn't want anyone to think I fought with Aphmau so I lied to him. Perfect. I'm a good lier. I've got a stone cold face. This guys getting nothing out of this. Even so with all this evidence a plan forged in my head. Why am I crying?