Nine

[Ok so this was supposed to be updated hours ago but it glitched out and it didn't post so yeah. Either way here it is Mon Amis]

Dante's pov

It was around 1:00 am when with assistance of Aaron I kicked everyone out of my house. The only people left were me, Aaron and Vylad. The both of them had offered to help clean up. Travis would have been here too if it weren't for something coming up. I remember exactly how the encounter went. It was only like a few hours ago anyways.

~Le Flash back time~

"Welcome back to the dark side Travis," I said jokingly as he came back."
"D-did anyone pick up?" Vylad stuttered.
"Yeah Zane did. We didn't talk for long."
"Figures."
"That babysitter must be strict."
"Are you making the assumption that we have a babysitter because of how tiny I am because that's rude."
Travis looked concerned and confused at the same time before replying with, "What if I am?"
"Hmph! Well for your information neither my brothers or I have had nor need a babysitter. We take care of ourselves thank you very much."
"Like as in never? Not today tomorrow or yesterday?"
"Yes! It's not like I'm 5! I'm turning fourteen for your information so stop making assumptions snow white and go take care of your dwarfs."
"Damn. I didn't know you had an option of aggressive," I added.
"Oh I'm sorry I just can get over dramatic sometimes."
"It's alright I just think my mom texted me I'll be right back... It's got nothing to do with what you did I've been called waaaayyyy worse then snow white."
He disappeared for two minutes before running back to us, "Something just came I have to go like now."
"Is something wrong? Is everything ok?"
"Yeah I'm fine but I have a dentist appointment."
"Is your dentist a vampire."
"Probably."
"Note to self don't go to Travis's dentist."
"Have a nice night Travis!" Vylad added as he left. This little munchkin gets along with everyone.
"Damn it he was supposed to help me clean up after."
"Oh I can stay and help!"
"Really that's sweet of you."
"Wait damn it I have to home by ten."
"Well it's almost eleven so you might want to run home now."
"Well it was really just a curfew from garroth and he went off with someone so screw it I'll stay."
"That's the kind of attitude I like but never expected from you."
"There's a lot of things you won't expect about me."
"I'm intrigued."

~Le end of flashback~

"Not that bad of a mess as I thought. I just have no idea how to get juice off of things. It's all sticky and a mess. I mean I've done it multiple times with liquor but like it's always Gene who handles that part." I said.
"Yeah it's all stuck on.." Aaron added.
"Don't worry I know how to do this. It just takes some hot water and some cloths. We could use a mop to get the bigger messes and fill spray bottles with hot water to to help with it."
"You know this how exactly?"
"Magic."
"Question mark?"
"I've cleaned a lot of messes before ok. Now Aaron you've got stronger arms so you can scrub harder. You'll handle the juice thing I just explained. Dante you're tall so you reach, fix and rearrange everything back to normal. So that leaves me to clean up all the cups and stuff. I'm not germaphobe so I'll be just fine."
"Since when are you in charge smart one?" I asked.
"Since when am I not the one who tutors you."
"That's got nothing to do with this."
"Yes it does it means I'm smarter then you."
"Guys simmer down vylads plan is good anyways so lets just get this done."
"I didn't expect the tall buff beast of a human to be the voice of reason." I said.
"A lot of the times people aren't always as they first appear," vyald smiled.
"Well either way Aaron is right."
"I can only stay for another half and hour though so you guys are on your own after."
"Alrighty then."
"Works for me."

Vylads pov

I sat out on the back porch at around 2:30 am. Aaron was long gone and Dante was just finishing up while I told him I needed some fresh air. The back porch was just like the one I had in my first foster home. It was so perfect there except I was only 8 and they were used to dealing with people over 10. I was a smart kid. Apparently too smart for the next two homes. The rest were all just holders. I thought I would have been separated from my brother but nope! I got to stay with him because we were fighters. Strong warriors that no matter how tiny we looked were going to change the world together. Eventually when garroth had turned 14 and I was 12 we were being brought to a new place. Except on the way the lady said we had to make a stop. Oh that day was the best and worst day of my life.