Thirty Two

Zane's pov

"Are you people royalty this place is huge!" Aphmau joked.
"It's bigger then Travis' house and I thought he had a pretty big one!" Zane said.
"Hey this is near laurence's house! He lives back there," Garroth pointed out.

After the social worker arrived in her car we were allowed to go in.

"So this is our house we have the living room to the right and the kitchen to the left," Zianna explained.

After the nice little area where you would put your shoes and coats there was the large space which was the walk way between kitchen and living room.
Connected to the kitchen was the dining room which was being blocked by the stairs. Off of the living room was two doors one of which was locked. Its gartes office. The other was a bathroom.

"Down stairs is the rec room and laundry room now upstairs is where the rooms are."

We followed Zianna upstairs. There was a door in the corner on one side of the wall where it curved like a hexagon sort of thing which led to the master. There was a little siting area in the hallway by the window and many tables holding wedding and family photos.

On the other straight part of that wall was a door which led to a powder room. [It's a bathroom but with only a sink and toilet.] On the other wall were four doors.

"Those are our other rooms. Ones just used as a storage place, the other is used as a spare office and the other two are actually rooms. Zane this is your room." Zianna said opening a door.

It was a regular sized room with white walls and a bed. There was a desk, a dresser and a closet. Not to mention a bookshelf stocked with books.

"Wow."
"Wow? Zane this is amazing I can't believe you get to live here I'm Soo jealous of you right now!" Aphmau jumped.
"Look at all the books you have!" Vylad said.
"For the first time in forever I want to be you right now," Garroth joked.
"Sorry to interrupt this but garroth you just look so much like my husband! Why I'd say you two could be twins. Kind off odd isn't it?" Zianna laughed.
"I mean, he's my brother like biologically so we have same dad......" Zane answered.
"Wait? Really?" Zianna seemed confused.
"Vylads also biological but only through our mother."
"And I'm biologically related to no one!" Aphmau threw her hands up in the way up celebration jokingly.
"I didn't know this... Well you kids can either go down to the reck room or stay up here, I have to go talk to Garte and the social worker."
"We'll go downstairs," I said for us.

We all went down stairs. aphmau figured out how to turn on the TV so we started scrolling through channels. Eventually we landed on the paid infomercial channel.

"What is this?" Vylad asked.
"The paid infomercial channel," Aphmau answered.
"Change it please."
"No thanks."

  Everyone was having fun. I was so happy I wasn't moving far and that I was living here now. All of it though- ..... It just felt wrong. To leave my siblings behind in a dump like that while I'm here living it up. The flashbacks of that fight we had a while ago flashed in my mind. That would only keep happening if they stayed. It made my stomach queazy. My heart pump fast and my hands sweaty. For now though I think it's important that we enjoy this moment- one of our last moments as siblings.....

Garroths pov

"Everything alright Zane?"
"Yeah I'm fine just thinking..."
"Too shocked to comprehend everything?"
"A little yeah."
"Can't blame you. Man if I were you right now I'd probably be in tears of joy...."
"Heh. Vyald and Aphmau are fighting again by the way."
"I know I'm letting them have their fun."
"As much as I hate you I'm going to miss you always bossing me around.... Well more so trying to make me make good decisions."
"Love you too baby brother," I rolled my eyes.
"You still can't call me that though.'
"Baby brother."
"No."
"Baby brothhhhheeerrrrr."
"Bye."
"Wait no come back. I'll jump through a window."
"You can't solve all your problems by jumping through a window."

We laughed it off before Zianna came downstairs.

"Alright well it's time for us to bring you guys home, Zane we'll be here for you noon sharp tommorow."
"Got it....."

After we got home aphmau and vyald went straight to bed. Zane and I however were still up. At around 10:30 Zane left the room, I followed him. He picked up the phone and started dialing a number.

"What are you doing!?" I whisper yelled.
"Shhhhhhh."

I heard the dial tone and then a answer.

"Hey Travis." I eavesdropped on every word.
"Zane? Oh hey!"
"I just learned where I'm moving..."
"Tell me please! Tell me tell me!"
"Well...."
"Well?"
"I'm moving to Australia."
"What!"
"Just kidding I'm moving 15 minutes away with the sweetest people I've ever met next to you that is."
"Zane this is great! Everything will just stay as it is then right?"
"Yeah everythings going to be fine..."
"Well do you want to come over and celebrate?"
"I'm tired and I have to get up early tomorrow.. I'll see if I can call you when I get to the new place."
"Please do, well I'll talk to you later."
"Talk to you later."
"Love you- I mean uh like you very much."
"Haha, I love you too travis see ya."
I heard faint squealing as he hung up.

"How cute," I teased.
"Screw you."
"Blah."

Dante's pov

  My phone started going crazy with messages before I got a call.

"Hello?"
"He loves me dante he said he loves me and he's only moving 15 minutes away!" I heard travis basically yell.
"Slow down slow down!"
"I can't I'm just so happy right now!"
"Oh my irene dude."
"Ok ok I'm sorry but this is a big deal for me!"
"I get it I get it, I'm happy for you."
"Yay! He's so beautiful! I love him."
"Ah yes young love."
"Your only a year older then me and your boyfriend is younger then me "
"Be quiet."
"Ok but yeah I just needed to scream this at someone."
"Glad you chose me."
"Actually I called Laurnece but he didn't answer."
"Ouch."
"Sorry."
"No hard feelings, I want to sleep though after all this stress of exams!"
"Kk talk to you later."
"Talk to you later."

I covered myself in my sheets going to sleep.