Thirty One

Travis' Pov

I held Zane's hand as we sat on a bench talking at the park. I felt happy to learn he was being adopted but also felt a little nervous.
I mean what if he does end up moving across the city. That would make this thing hard.
The thing I'm referring to is our relationship. I'm not exactly sure what to call it. I mean I think he's my boyfriend???

"So your dad as in your dad who left you when you were 6 is adopting you?" I questioned as he finished up his story.
"Crazy right. I never imagined that would happen."
"What about your brothers? Aren't you guys like related related?"
"Yeah but Vylad has a different Dad."
"What about Garroth?"
"Well.... I don't know why or how but after I was born Garte, my father split with our mom and took me with him. So I don't think he cares all too much about Garroth."
"Maybe he just doesn't know that it's him?"
"Doubtful."
"Maybe I could ask my mom to look into it?"
"No I won't ask you to do that. I couldn't."
"You're so formal some times, you know that."
"Well my dad is a business man now so maybe I get it from him."
"Maybe."

I smiled at him as I could tell he was lost in thought.

"So when are you leaving?" I asked.
"June 16th or 17th. Just after the exams."
"So you won't be here for the last week of school?"
"Im not sure if I'm changing schools but with the moving thing I don't have to come. Only the last day to get my report card."
"Ok, so what are you going to do until then?"
"Try to survive and spend time with my family."
"It must hurt to leave."
"yeah it does, a lot. I'll get through it though. Like you said earlier. Your sure I'm not going to be replaced."
"I'm sure of it."

He smiled at me. I had a plan for the day but we broke away from it. I just wanted to let him do what he wanted. I suggested ice cream on the way back before realizing my mistake. He said he was willing to suffer but I didn't let him do that to himself.

"Good luck with everything," I smiled as I looked up at him as he was opening the window.
"See you Travis."
"See ya!"

~a week and a half later~

Garroths pov

"I can't believe you leave Saturday zane," I said to my younger brother.
"Feels like just yesterday you taught me how to read," Vylad sighed.
"Or helped me catch Kc," Aphmau huffed probably remembering the furry friend which they couldn't have anymore.
"You've changed a lot from that angry lonely kid you were two years ago."
"I would be offended but it's true," Zane sighed as we sat down for lunch. The last exam was after lunch then if you had a note you could go home if not you had to stay for the rest of the day.
"Hey babe," Dante said sitting next to vylad.
"DONT TOUCHÉ THE CHILD!" Aphmau slammed her hands on the table. We would have took more attention if it weren't for it being a sea of dead inside children.
"Ok ok," Dante said in defeat.
"So Zane's leaving tomorrow?" Laurence asked.
"Or Sunday," Zane added.
"You've got Travis pulling his hair out wanting to know where your moving," Dante chuckled.
"I wish I knew. Speaking of snow white where is he?" Zane asked.
"He didn't finish in time but we have one of the chill supervisors so there giving him an extra ten minutes." Dante answered.
"Oh I wanted to tell him that I'll know tonight my dad and his wife are coming over to tell me everything I need to know," Zane said.
"I just hope it doesn't turn out like that movie and he's not actually your real dad and you get kidnapped!" Vyald waved his hands frantically.
"Well it all turned out well in the end Vylad," I replied stealing a bit of laurence's sandwich.
"Why. Why are you like this. I don't need this negativity," Laurence dramatized.
"You would have shoved the sandwich in my face once you realized I don't have anything to eat anyway."
"Wait you don't here take my entire existence," He said handing me half of his sandwich.
"Half a ham sandwich is your entire existence?" Aphmau questioned.
"Yes, speaking of people with strange existences there's Travis!"