chapter 8

Brooklyn's P.O.V

Later after we all had out I've cream and got to hang out and get to know Sultana more we all went home, even Derek went to his loft

Yes, Derek moved into the loft already.

But anyway. I laid in my bed relaxing while watching Spongebob Squarepants (yes I like it) . Sultana was with stiles obviously and Scott was still sith kira at her place, so I was home with Sultana, stiles and mom which reminds me I.need to introduce her to mom.

I ran to her room and knocked on the door and heard her say come in, so I did

"to Sultana I want you to meet my mom officially" I told her

She looked excited

"okay" she said smiling and getting up off her bed and walked to me , I guided her down stairs into the living room, where mom was.

"hey ma this is Sultana , she will be living with us for quite sometime" I told her, with her smiling at us

"well, his Sultana welcome to the family" she said getting up and hugging Sultana, she smiled and hugged her back

"thank you," she said sweetly and smiling

"okay now I'm glad I met you but I have got to see my show" she said lugging and sitting down

Sultana and I both laughed and walked back to our rooms. I lated back Down and looked at the time, 3:45, so I decided to take a nap after this longish day with the pack. I laid there and soon passed the hell out.

2 hours later...

Brooklyn's P.O.V

I got up hot as hell, with sweat all over my forehead, eww, but I looked at the time and it read 5:25, I can't believe I slept for 2 hours, I guess it was because of the baby , then I smelled something really good like pizza and ran down stairs to see 2 pies of pizza and like 4 slices on the side for me, all my favorite, cheese, I guess everyone else finished theirs so I grabbed a plate and took my four slices and walked back upstairs taking snore out of my pizza, until I stopped right before I opened my door realizing I was home alone, yay, it's so boring being here alone and especially when it's getting late like no. I walked in my room and sat on my bed, watching TV then I smelled something really weird and UN normal.like death, I hate that feeling and smell, I stopped wearing my pizza and stood up walking around the house still smelling it but found nothing to.involve death in the house, o well I guess it's nothing. I walked back up to my room until I heard a loud as$ boom from Down stairs that honestly scared the shiz out of me. I ran downstairs to see who it was, or what it was , ready to shift into wolf form just in case, I took out my claws then, saw a huge dark figure in the corner of the roof and jumped while it hissed at me I growled at it, trying to warm it but it only disappeared , I felt something cut the back of my neck, and I fell to the floor on my back and heard the hissing noise , (the death smell was gone) I knew it was the lizard thing I just seen. I laid there and couldn't moved guessing I was paralyzed from the neck down, I felt to helpless , the thing disappeared and I laid there thinking of what to do, then it hit me like a bullet, I let out a really loud howl in order to get everyone in the packs attention and of course they will come.

10 min. Later

Derek picked me up bridal style and put me on the couch lightly and everyone crowded around me to make sure I was okay, but I was able to move my toes and feet and hands and fingers just not any other part of my body yet, I could also speak, everyone asked if I was okay and I told them I was fine , then they All started to worth about the baby

"yo guys chill out okay I would know if the baby was hurt, cause I would be able to feel it" I told them they looked at. Shocked as if I didn't know what I was talking about