Chapter 19

Brooklyn's P.O.V

It was a saturday Morning. Everything was calm and quiet. It seemed like yesterday never happened and everything was perfectly fine between everyone and everything. Derek and I decided to go get a dog early and today was the day for that. Ever since yesterday happened we feel that if a dog stayed with him in his room while we slept in ours he would be protected  if anything tried to get him. So i looked at the time and rubbed my eyes 10:15 p.m so I decided to get up and get ready. I took out some clothes and heard my baby derek yawn. 

" Last night was fun dont you think?" derek said chuckling a little

"Maybe it was and maybe it wasnt" i said 

"Oh i know you enjoyed it; the way you moaned my name an-" I cut him off

"okay i enjoyed my night, But get up we got to take julio to go choose a dog today and I want to get to the humane society before it closes." i said 

"well it closes at five so i think we will be okay" derek told me chuckling 

"yeah well me and u need to get ready then i have to get julio ready to go. so while im in the shower wake him up and feed him and when i get out i will get him ready for today." i said to him walking towards the bathroom. 

"well why cant i get him dressed?" derek asked confused a bit

"because i dress my baby not you. Now go get him up for breakfast i will be out in a little bit" i said closing the door behind me.

I jumped into the warm shower and shaved and cleaned my body and hair and brushed my teeth and got out to dry off. I fixed up my hair and just threw it up into a ponytail. my hair is becoming super urly for some reason like spiral curl ; curly and i really like it actually cause it goes good with my blue eyes. and i got dressed quickly ( A white crop top tat was tight and showed my curves with black high rise pants so i didnt have to show my stomach so much with my all ten jordans) Because im a mother now i decided to be stylish and classy. I did my make up ( black eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara and my red eos ball with light pink lipstick)  i walked out the bathroom and out of the rom and down the stairs to derek and julio and peter and cora all sitting at the table watching julio play with his food. 

"derek really, you know i dont like that!" i said coming and picking up julio. he had food all over his hand and face so i brought his hands to the sink and washed them cleaning his face with a damped paper towel. he laughed a playful laugh and i brought him upstairs to get him ready.

"derek go get ready." i said going into julios room and picking out his clothes.

I brought him into the hall bathroom and started up the tub with warm water. I put him in adn cleaned him up. I took him out and dried him up and sat him on the soft cushion on the counter and got him dressed ( a Blak shirt that said "I still live with my parents" with tan khackies and his black and white air jordans 11 lows) I fixed his hair with the comb into a cute messy look. He was going to be really handsome and cute when he gets older.  I went back downstairs after i helped him brush his teeth and seen derek waiting looking sexy. I smiled holding julios hand in mine.

"wow, stylish and classy, and swag with class; i like it" Derek said waking towards us and pecking my lips.

"I told you i get to dress him and you see what happens?" i said

"yeah i know exactly what u mean, i wouldnt have dressed and did his hair like that" derek said

"excatly; now are you ready to go get yourself a dog" I said looking at derek then julio

"yes!" he yelled. he was begging to talk very well ever since the thing happened with kate.I was surprised , i thought he would be some what traumitized but i guess not.

I smiled and we headed out the door and down to the first floor into the car and off to the humane society. When we pulled up we parked and walked inside. All the cats went bizzerk and started hissing like crazy but when we reached the dogs they started barking like crazy and julio ran to cage after cage. Every cage he went to they stop barking and got excited sensing he was an over powerful alpha pup. they all came to the bars wagging their tails and getting in a play position. Julio finally stopped at one cage that had a lonley excited german shepard pup in it. and by the smell of him he used to be in a high rank before he was here and taken away from his old home. Maybe thats why he looked lonley. 

"Luke! Luke!" julio yelled loudly

"this one son?" derek asked him

"luke! Yes!" he yelled. 

"well then baby boy, luke it is" I said smiling and assisting someone to come and ge him out so we could take him home. 

"well we havent got the chance to fix him but we could now while he gets his shots, would you like that it would be 20$ more" The guy said 

i looked at derek and im guessing he was thinking the same thing i was, luke needed a mate too so he could have kids of his own and be as equally happy as everyoen else. 

"no thank you" "nope!" me and derek said at the same time. 

"well okay then, i will take hi for his shots while you pay for him" the guy said taking our new pup luke into the back and we walked to the front desk to pay. Derek took out his wallet. Julio tugged on my pants

"mommy where they take luke?" he asked confused 

"luke had to go get some cine so he doesnt get sick" i told him without saying anything about shots even thought the man said it he wasnt listening only paying attention to luke.

"ohhh" he said as the man brought luke out from the back

"yay yay yay luke luke!" julio yelled as luke ran towards him and licked his face like crazy :)

How could my life get any better than being happy and my family is happy finally.

i thought to myself. wow. 

we got to the loft and luke and julio jumped out the car 

"this way luke" julio said running towards the loft and inside. i ran after them

"julio wait for mommy!" I yelled to him and him and luke stopped till i finally caught up to them 

" thsnk you now lets go" i said holding julios hand and walking into the elevator with luke. Derek came and stopped the door from closing and jumped in htting the close door button. 

As soon as we got inside luke and julio ran. Julio shifted and they played happily. My life is perfect now and nothing could mess it up. derek shut the loft door while peter and this girl was with him? dont know who and cora and her new boyfriend i forgot about stood in the living room and kitchen watching him. derek came to my side and we watched the boys play happily. Perfect.

The End. (Read the authors note for important news)

Auhtors Note.

Well This is the end but im working on another book that has not been published yet but when i post 2 or 3 chapters i will add a reminder and what the book is called and i hope you guys enjoyed my book. So comment nice things and i hope to have you all reading my sequel to this book so.....Mwuahh!!!

vote.comment.share.follow