Chapter 15

5:30pm

Brooklyn's P. O. V 

I woke up next to my julio,  Derek wasn't in the room anymore,  I guess he woke up earlier.  I got up of bed slowly not wanting to wake up Julio who was sound asleep.  Just as I was about to walk out of the room,  Julio started to squirm and make a little complaining moaning noises .  I had my hopes high hoping he wouldn't wake up and I relaxed my shoulders and went to pick him up.  I was still tired and wanted a little tiny break cause I obviously  needed one after what that thing did to me.  I shuttered at the thought and walked out the room to see everyone there,  and I mean everyone.  They all stayed quiet watching me,  even Derek.  The only one to come near me was my mother. 

"Hey sweety,  we heard what happened,  are you alright" she said softly holding her hands out for permission  to take the baby

"Yeah I guess so" I said softly  handing her the baby and wiping my eyes from being tired

she walked up the stairs,  I guess she was going to Julio's  room.  After she left Derek came up to me and hugged me,  I hugged him back and he lifted my head by my chin and kissed me softly  and passionately,  I deepened the kiss and put my hands on his face as he held my waist.It turned into a make out setion until I pulled away for air.  Derek pecked my lips twice and placed our foreheads together

"you alright babe " he said to me

"now I am " I said smiling,  he smiled back and pecked my lips again this time a little longer and real softly. 

we both pulled away from each other looking at everyone else . They all had Awkward looks on their faces,  they were looking everywhere.  The wall,  the ceiling,  the floor,  their hands,  their feet,  and even each other. But what really creeped me out was that Lydia was the only one staring directly at me smiling like she did something .

"Okay guys we are done! " I said and they all looked at us and came to us all at once.  They group hugged me. 

"we want to um...  show you something" Derek said as they all followed to that things room!!

"NO PLEASE I DONT WANNA GO IN THERE PLEASE DONT MAKE ME GO IN THERE PLEASE!!! " I was yelling as Derek held me to him

"listen you will be alright all of us are here" Derek said slowly making me go into the room.  There that thing was sitting on his bed with his hands in his head . Even though he raped me,  he was apart of my pack and me being and alpha female and also a mother,  I was instantly  concerned and mad at the same time.  I looked at everyone else and told them to back up and stay with hand signals and they obeyed  except Derek he stepped up closer than everyone else of course.   I slowly went up to it.

"Peter are - are you okay" I said sitting next to him on his bed,  I hated saying his name.  I rubbed his back and he lifted up his head,  he was actually.... crying. 

"please for-forgive  me brooks " he said sobbing,  now I really felt bad

"oh Peter,  of course im pissed,  and scared to be around you but,  I guess I forgive you a little bit " I said to him he looked up and we hugged each other tightly,  I hated him but he was in my pack,  an alpha can't hold a grudge for long, maybe Derek but still.  I pulled away and walked back out the room being followed by everyone  else. I went and sat on the couch with Derek besides me.  I leaned against him and  wrapped my arms around his body.  everyone else sat on the couch and the floor and at the table . I wasn't so tired and decided to go see the baby.  I arrived in his room,  he was sound asleep.  I walked over to his crib and looked at him and smiled.  He was tucked under his blanket and was breathing with his mouth open.  I closed my eyes and listened to his tiny fast heart beat.  Then the idea popped into my head,  since he is able to shift now maybe I could take him for a little stroll through the woods,  so he could get used to the smells all around him.  But how would I get him out with everyone  here?