chapter 10

Brooklyn's P.O.V

I woke up from the nap I took and looked up at Derek sleeping.  I looked at the time an it said 5:55 pm.  wow I can't believe I slept for like 5 hours I think.  I wanted to get up cause I had to pee but felt Derek's grip on me get tighter so I couldn't move.  I laid there for 2 minutes and tried again but u still couldn't get out of his grip,  so I did what I had to do,  I but his arm and he jolted up instantly

"Ow why the hell did you do that to me  Brooklyn " he yelled /whispered holding his arm,  I laughed and got out the bed

"so I could go pee" I said closing the door behind me

Derek's p.o.v

Brooklyn closed the door behind her and I got up and turned on the light, I turned it of before I fell asleep,  I turned on the TV and sat on the edge of the bed waiting for her to come out.  after like 3 minutes she came out.  I smelt something weird.  she walked to me with a silk robe on and I looked into her eyes,  they were red and filled with lust.  then it clicked in my head,  she was in heat (her period). she came up to me and laid me down slowly on the bed. then I heard foot steps coming near the door. I got up and ran to the door and opened it to find,  Issac, Ethan and Aiden  by the door (yes we met the twins all ready but didn't mention them) ,their eyes  were gold and filled with lust,  I then remebered they were unmated and I growled really lowed at them (Scott's mom was at work still ) they all backed up but soon walked back,  I slammed the door shut and locked it and yelled for Scott,  stiles,  and sultana to watch the door and they did so realizing Brooklyn was in heat.  I walked back to her with a smile on my face,  she was laying on her side with her head in her hand in  lingerie panties and bra,  I knew tonight was going to be awesome :)  I walked towards the bed and stopped standing at the end of the bed,  I took my shirt off and seen her licking her lips.

Brooklyn's  p. o. v

Derek took off his shirt making me more horny than what I already was.  I licked my lips while looking at his sexy,  hot Af  body and wanted him really bad

"like it" he said raising and eyebrow at me,  I nodded my head very slowly

"Derek,  I know you want this" I said while slowly bringing my hands from my neck down my chest,  he watched as he was talking off his pants,  he had a bad boner too,  I laughed and he slowly came on top of me,  he didnt kiss my lips but he started kissing my neck softly,  he worked his way down to my chest and growled seeing I still had my bra on I giggled and reached behind me and undid the clips revealing my chest he smiled and kissed my lips,  he made me moan by pushing his chest against my chest.  he used his hands to get my panties off (ripping them off literally ) I laughed as he threw them to the floor,  then I felt him explore me.  I moaned from pleasure and let our lips go to breath,  I tugged at his boxers wanting him to take them off and he did,  we were both fully naked and he was pushing his body against mine,  making me moan while kissing my neck...

lmfaoo,  I bet you guys thought I would let this gonna on.  sadly no but we all know how this goes and BTW once he has mated her again the heat leaves and doesn't come back till next month cause this is not like other werewolf stories.. hell ur probably wondering why she is in great even though she is pregnant. that is because.. well honestly I don't even in know but lmfaoo I'm pretty sure I'll randomly figure it out after I publish this. and sultana,  Ik your probably having a mini orgasim lmfaoo.

Scott's P.O.V

Issac,  Ethan and Aiden finally left after Brooklyn's heat ended because of Derek, it was 6:24.  and honestly it was just so uncomfortable to here them having 'fun'. I mean to be honest Brooklyn's moans were very loud and ugh to here Derek groan was just like eww.  no. stop. disgusting.  I wanted to puke my guts out.  but once they were finally done I walked back to my room and into the bathroom and puked but when I was done I brushed my teeth and walked back into my room to be greeted by stiles and sultana