chapter 11

The next day..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brooklyn's  P. O. V

I heard my Alarm clock go off and got out of bed slowly and Derek was gone.  I guess he went to his loft to go get changed for the big day, the sonogram was today,  Yay I get to see my baby boy or girl.  I got up out of bed and looked at the time,  8:15, the sonogram was at 9:15 but my mom is going to do it cause she is a nurse and she works at the hospital obviously.  I walked to my bathroom and jumped in the shower.  when I was done cleaning myself and brushing my teeth in the shower I got out and dried up. I walked to my closet with my soft towel wrapped around my body. I went through my closet and pulled out a red long sleeve shirt that had holes where the  thumbs go and black khakis with my black heels with red bows on the tip.  I walked to the bathroom and blow dried my hair  , it wasn't that frizzy but frizzy enough to where I didn't want to leave it down so I pulled it back into a high bun and put on red lipstick with mascara and eyeliner.

I walked out the bathroom and seen Derek sitting on the edge of my bed.i jumped not ready to see him there

"GOD DAMNIT DEREK" I yelled

he laughed and got up walking towards me he hugged me and whispered in my ear.

"scared ya? " he asked laughing

" no,  I just decided  to yell that, cause you didn't scare me at all" I said sarcastically smiling

he laughed and kissed me lightly on the  cheek.

I looked at the time , 8:45 ,

"bae,  we have to leave in a bit,  cause the sonogram starts at 9:15 remember" I told Derek walking out my room and downstairs to find something to eat . he followed behind quickly.

" brooklyn you know you don't need to rush,  we got time to get there " Derek said

" yes I know but im not rushing,  I'm just,  well,  okay u got me I'm rushing. I just want to see this baby already and hear it's little tiny fast heart beat and it's tiny little body" I said smiling and grabbing a bowl and my favorite cereal,  honey combs out of the cabinet and told Derek to get the milk,

" you hungry derek" I asked him eating my cereal

" no I'm alright" Derek said watching me eat

" no bae,  get some cereal,  What ever one you want cause we got mad cereal here now that sultana lives here " I Told Derek chewing my cereal,  he reached into the cabinet and pulled out cocoa puffs and a bowl with the milk and a spoon and made himself a bowl of cereal. 

then Scott,  kira,  sultana,  and sties came walking down the steps at the same time and all walked into the kitchen  where Derek and I were. 

"good morning" they all said in Unison

"good morning  guys" I said smiling,  then I heard a knock on the door , I walked to the door and seen Lydia,  Allison,issac,  Ethan,  Aiden and Danny (Danny was a really a close friend till the whole were wolf incident but he still don't know) 

"hey what are you guys doing here " I asked smiling and hugging every single one as they walked in

"to be here when you get back from your sonogram silly" Lydia said hanging onto Aiden

" yeah we can't forget about the favorite baby can we" Ethan said with his arm around Danny ,I laughed, ( we had to say favorites  around humans)

" I'm special like that Danny " I said doing a innocent smile,  he laughed, 

"yeah doesn't it start at 9:15" Allison said smiling holding Issac's waist