Lets Go

Carolina's P.O.V

I wake up in the morning waiting for my boyfriends (Geo) to give me my good morning text since he usually does does. I lie down on my bed. Waiting,waiting and waiting. I did my morning stuff and still no text. I thought he must be sleeping.

I texted one of my bestfriends Amber so then I wouldn't be bored.

C - Hey Am
A - hey C wyd
C - nothing really
A - OMG that's great let's go out.
C - I'm down 💯
A - shopping
C - yup ok ttyl let me get ready
A - ok 2:00 I want to shop till my feet drop
C - 🤦🏽‍♀️omg ok

It was 1:00 so I had an hour to get ready. I decided to wear black jeans with my Nike crop top and my converse. I ate a banana cause I wasn't hungry. Then I heard Amber knock on the door and scream "open up bitch" I said " I will you hoe". People think that the way we speak is bad/offensive but it's not a real friendship if you don't curse at the other. Amber was wearing a blue jeans and her adidas sweatshirt with her vans. We walked out and drove to Forever 21. We ended up 5 bags each and kept shopping.

Amber then brought up Coachella. She said " hey boo we should go to Coachella" I said "idk" We're 18 and that's the age requirement" I said yeah we might as well. And Coachella was on the next day so then we shopped for Coachella clothing and food cause we don't want to go back home. We'll probably be at our friends house.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thank you all for reading 🎉🎉