Why

Carolinas POV

I was asleep then I feel someone picking me up and I got placed on the couch. I then woke up and then I watched tv for awhile. Then I hear the door close. I look back to see Ricky beat up. He has a black eye and it can't open all the way, a bloody nose, and bruised forehead. I quickly got up and helped I grabbed his hand and laid him down on the couch. I got a rag from the kitchen put water on it and rubbed it against his eye. Then I got another one for his nose which was bleeding hard and bad. It was hard seeing him like this. I then asked "what happened" he said "Geo happened" I chuckled and then gave him a long hug. I care about Ricky too much to lose him. I then iced his bruise. I felt so bad. I'm pretty sure tomorrow is the Midnight Bash. But if Ricky isn't gonna go then I won't. We'll have some kind of date? Idk. I then gave him a quick peck on the lips. Ricky then laid his head on me. Brandon and Matt were just there. There girlfriends were just sleeping. But I didn't mind them here. They then went with there girls. Ricky and I started to speak and he said " you know you mean a lot to me" and I said yeah. "Well I got some news to tell you..... so you know how my parents are business people" he said. I was nervous/scared and we were face to face now. He then said "they're going to New York" and I said " is that a good or bad thing" playing with his fingers. He said "I don't know. But they said I have to go with them" I then said "why and when are you leaving" he said " idk and I'm leaving tomorrow morning at 5:15." There was a silence between us. I could feel my throat burn and the tears forming in my eyes. I got up and went to my room and slammed the door. And slid down the door. He knew I was hurt and I knew he was hurt. I don't know if I could be without him.

Ricky's POV

After I told Carolina that I had to go to New York, I can tell she was broken. I just sat there lonely without anyone else. It went all downhill when I told her I was leaving at 5:15. Her eyes got watery. And she just walked away. She slammed her door. I could've went after her but after the conversation I don't think she wants to see or talk to me. So then I left her house and slammed that door out of anger. I needed some air or a lot. I was walking down the street until I saw some cheerleaders for my school. They were the annoying kinds. They were walking towards me so then I went the other direction. Then one of them yells "HEY RICKY" I sigh and keep walking. Then they all start walking next to me. I ignore everything they ask and said "bye". I then went back to Carolinas house to get my stuff. I went upstairs to say bye to everyone including Carolina. Then I went to her locked door wanting to knock on it. Then I heard sniffling. She was talking to her mom.

Carolinas POV

I went on the phone with my mom. I told her that Ricky meant a lot to me and how he was closer to me than a lot of other people and that I don't invite everyone to me. I'm not that open. She then told me "is this actually something to be crying. If so spend every second with him until he's gone" but then I said "but I just slammed the door I bet he doesn't want to speak to me any more" she said "then go try, if he doesn't take you it's not a real relationship" okay ily I told her. I went on the patio to breathe. I put my hair into a messy bun. And went out of my room. And there I see Ricky. I went up and hugged him for 10 minutes crying onto his shoulder. It was hard just not to. I told him not to leave
He said " I won't".