MONDAY

Carolina's P.O.V
Kenzie dropped Amber and I back to our houses. I'm back being lonely. Tomorrow is a Monday and this is Homecoming Week. Ugh I just don't want to do anything now. I took a shower watched TV. I got a call from my parents. They're business people and never home so that's why I usually invite friends over. Same with Amber and Kenzie's. They always thought of Geo as a bad influence but I guess they were right.

NEXT DAY 🌸🌸
I woke up to my alarm and since I'm a cheerleader I have to wear my uniform to school and look decent. Our colors are Purple,Black and Gold. I hade my hair up in a tight bun. Kenzie came to my house in the same thing. Twinsis. Then we drove to go get Amber. We put our bags in the back. And drove to school. Geo is with his posse saying how he's still with me. Haha he can hope. On Saturday, the seniors have an midnight bash which means they get to stay in a place at school of their choice but the boys can't come with the girls 🎉🎉. I got wolf whistles from so many people and Geo tried to protect me but controlling me. But I just kept walking. Ricky then told Geo and the rest of the football team that he'll see them in the first class. He came next to me and "how's it going" I said "good, someone's in a good mood what's up" he said " just the football game in a couple of days". He was positive and confident. Why can't the boys I like be like him. I then said " I'll be supporting you on the sidelines 😂" His smile even got wider. It was adorable. Wait hold up. Am I catching feelings for Ricky Garcia? Idk I'm confused about my love life. It'll be fine in a couple of days. He said " I'll make a touchdown pass for you 😂" I got a new bestie. "We'll talk to you later.

Geo's P.O.V

I saw Carolina flirt with Ricky. But why. Ricky's my friend. Is that who she's going for. All my friends. 🙄

Kenzie's P.O.V

"OOOHH" I told Amber. She said "what?" I said look at Ricky and Carolina they're great together" I ship them 100%. Cicky is their ship name. Amber gasped and said "yes she looks happier with him" Then she said "by the end of this week they'll be together. Ttyl boo" I said "bye bae".

Ricky's POV

I could feel Geo's eyes staring at me. He's probably just jealous that I'm actually treating Carolina right. Carolina makes me feel a certain way. Not like any other girls. Most girls act different around me but she acts like we've known each other forever. But the end of this week I'm planning on taking her to the homecoming dance and take her out on a date. A friendly one I'guess.