IS THAT HIM

Carolina's P.O.V

Me and Amber are staying at my friend Mackenzie's house for the
3 days of Coachella. And I'm still assuming Geo's sick. I hope he feels better.

Amber and I got our stuff and drove to her house. We we're all dressed for the event and we're surprised that Mackenzie was going cause she hates events. OMG. We left and Justin Bieber was the first performer. He sang "Mark My Words". It was a glorious moment.

Amber's P.O.V
So we were walking around it was around 5:30 and then I spotted someone that I thought was "sick". I thought " IS THAT HIM". Carolinas tough And wouldn't let a boy make her day miserable but I don't know cause she had deeeeeeep feelings for him. When I looked at Geo he was touching some girls butt.

 When I looked at Geo he was touching some girls butt

. Typical Geo 🙄. Mackenzie caught me staring and gasp loudly. Turns out Carolina looked and saw Geo attempting to get with the girl. And she asked " don't you have a girlfriend?. He said " no we broke up a long time ago." Carolina held back her tears. She really loved him. But he didn't .

Carolina's P.O.V
I heard Geo say we broke up a long time ago. It literally broke me but I couldn't show it. I had real feelings but it went to waste in a matter of seconds. Why did I ever think he was right for me. I'm stupid and f'd up. Geo turned his head and looked at me. And said "can I help you" And I just walked away holding back the tears. My walking turned into running. Until I crashed onto another figure. I didn't know what to do but hug him. And he hugged back.  My friends showed Geo that you mess with her you mess with us. TRUE FRIENDS. The guy I ran into was a teen named Ricky Garcia. I know him because he is the star quarterback on our football team. He wasn't like the others you see. The ones that get with every girl and gets all the attention. He was the one that would sit with you if you were lonely at a lunch table. We had a real long hug with me crying on his shoulder. I thought I wouldn't cry over a boy but things happen.

Ricky's P.O.V
I was just standing at Coachella waiting for my friends to show up so in the meantime I'm talking to some of my football friends. Then suddenly a girl ran into me and hugged me. I could feel that she was broken in a way. So I hugged her back. I noticed that she went to my school. She was popular but didn't abuse it. She didn't get with a boy ever day. She was popular with her group. She was dating Geo. He's on the football team. We're friends. The hug lasted for awhile. She looked up and said "thank you. It was great to let it out." I then told her if she wanted to talk about it I'm here. She asked if we could talk about it now to get it off of her chest. And I listened.

Amber's P.O.V
After Carolina ran off  Kenzie and I stayed back to "talk" to Geo. You mess with my best friend you mess with me. I know my friends would do the same if my boyfriend did this. We told the girl that Geo was with that she should leave he does have a girlfriend. She looked him dead in the eyes and walked away. Geo said " See you later babe" Kenzie walked up to him and tried to smack some sense into him. She yelled " WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU. DID YOU NOT SEE CAROLINA RUN AWAY SHE IS HURTING" He then thought about what he did and hit his forehead. He said " I didn't lose her though she's just hurt she'll get over it" I said " WHY ARE YOU SO CLUELESS AND IN DENIAL THAT YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG.
SHES PROBABLY POINTING OUT WHYD YOU GO WITH ANOTHER GIRL GEO" He shrugged. I smacked him another time and Kenzie and I walked away looking for Carolina.

Carolina's P.O.V
I hugged Ricky for awhile and he asked if I wanted to talk about and he said he was here for me. I actually feel love. So it was the sunset and there was an fire and wood in a circle for later but the guard let us in early. So I said "so I WAS dating Geo right" "right"
"Geo always sent me a good morning text or a positive text all the time pretty much. And he didn't give me anything on that day so I got worried. Then Amber told me that he's probably sick because he's distant when he's sick. So Kenzie,Amber and I came here and they saw Geo with another girl trying to get with her. He said "can I help you" and I can tell from his voice he didn't want to be with me so I ran off and away into you" I said. Ricky nodded and seemed like he understood what I was saying. He was empathetic. He then said "Just hold on for dear life one last time" He didn't want me to break like before. After we spoke for about an hour we hugged and he's said see you on Monday and said same and I left.   Kenzie and Amber caught up with me and asked if I was okay I'm not okay but I'm better. We then drove home. It was quiet but not and awkward one but relaxing one.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 THANKS FOR READING THIS ONE