MOVIE NIGHT PT. 2

Carolinas POV 

Ricky and I just talked about life and what's going on. He's really interesting. I then said "LETS DANCE, LETS GO YOU HAVE NO CHOICE" I then connected my phone to the aux cord and played Dart Un Beso. We then got up and started dancing slowly and together. WHO KNEW THAT THE RICKY GARCIA CAN DANCE. He was actually pretty good. He is perfect. But I don't know what we are. Like really close friends, best friends, or boyfriend and girlfriend. It doesn't matter right now though. It's just a Friday night, we still got time.

Ricky's POV

During the dance I focused on each special feature she has. She is perfect. I don't know what we are but we still got time. It's only Friday. Then we took down the fort and laid together on the floor. Then I got up and went on the beanbag. Then Carolina followed. It was quiet but a peaceful kind. Then we slowly drifted to sleep on the beanbag that we left down. She rested her head on my chest. And I placed my arms around her.

Ambers POV

The homecoming dance was lit ya know but Ricky and Carolina didn't come. Those Two Lovebirds 🕊. But Kenzie and I decided to go over to Carolinas house. She left her 3rd key in a spot where we only know. So Kenzie and I had a conversation in the car with our dates. I had a guy named Brandon. He was light skinned, green eyes, curly but straight hair, loved wearing hats. He was perfect to me. Kenzie had a guy named Matt. He was also light skinned, brown eyes. We all then decided to go to Carolinas house like a mini party 🎉. I said "what do y'all think Ricky and Carolina were doing?" Matt said "they probably went out to eat" Kenzie then said quickly "OR THEY DID THE DIRTY" We all screamed ewww. She's something else. Then we got quiet. And bae was quiet and didn't speak. I kissed his check and asked "you alright" he said "yeah my throat just burns" "you'll be fine don't worry babe" he smiled. Then we got out the car and into Carolinas house. I got the key and opened the door. There I see Ricky and Carolina laying together. Carolina on top of him. It was cute. And she was sleeping with a smile on her lips. I then took a bunch of pictures of them. And then posting them on snapchat. Then Geo saw it first. He then asked

Geo : wya
Amber : y do you care.
Geo : nvm I know where that is meet you in couple.
Amber : okay?
I think this is bad

Geo's POV

Yo I know where they are. They're in Carolinas house and I'm gonna teach Ricky to not take my girl. This is F'd up. Like I thought we were buddies, friends. I guess not. I'm now driving the road around 10:00. Then I see Brandon's car. I park in her driveway. And knock on the door. I just wait a couple of minutes until someone answers.

Ricky's POV

I saw a camera flash and I wake up. Turns out it's Amber. I get up slowly to take Carolina onto the coach. I guess it was a peaceful nap. I then say "what's up" and give Brandon and Matt a bro hug. They said "nothing much" then I hear the door knock. I didn't think it was a knock so I ignored it. Now we're all watching tv until I hear a another knock. I got up and opened the door turns out it was Geo. He went in for a punch but i dodged him. We then went outside. And Geo said "what the f are you for doing with my girl" "nothing that concerns you and she's not your girl after you left her at Coachella. Remember that" he threw a punch and I did the same. Then he punched my nose. And then my nose started to bleed. And then he went for my eye. Everything went as a blur. Then Brandon comes out punches Geo harder and harder each time. I have a major headache. Brandon then says " are you alright" I say "not really" then he said "let's go inside". We walked inside and I saw Carolina just sitting on the couch watching tv. She looked at me in shock. Amber and Kenzie were asleep so they didn't say anything. I guess the we're wearing Carolinas clothes. She ran over to me and grabbed my hand and laid me down. And she rushed to the kitchen a got a rag and put water on it and put it around my eyes. Then got another one for my nose. She then asked "what happened" I said "Geo happened" she chuckled then gave me a long hug.