MOVIE NIGHT WITH HIM

Carolinas POV

After I got home I changed into something comfortable and cute.

And I took my hair out of the braids with made my hair wavy

Ricky then texted me saying he was on his way. He's so extra. Even though I feel that he should go to the dance it's nice to have someone keep you company. I then hear the doorbell ring. I knew it was him. So I got up off the couch and opened the door. There was Ricky standing there with candy and a bunch of snacks. I helped him and said "hey" he said the same back. Then I said " are you sure you still don't want to go to the dance?' He said "no, Id rather be with you" then I leaned over a gave him a hug. Then out of nowhere he said "let's make a fort" I said okay. So first I got all the blankets and put the chairs around or near the tv. Then he found lanterns to put along the blankets. Then we raced up the stairs to see who could put everything we didn't use back the quickest. I was in the lead until he pulled me down but I fell onto him. Then I started punching him playfully. Then he grabbed my hands so then I couldn't do anything. I'd still say I won. Then the fighting went on for awhile. Then with me still on top of him on the floor, we both leaned in for a kiss. It was great. And I gotta say he's a good kisser. Then my cat came in between us. Then it ended.

Ricky's POV

After Carolina and I finished setting up, we had a race to see who could put back the things we didn't use. We were lined up ready to go then she said go and was ahead. So then I pulled her back then she fell onto me. We fell on the floor laughing. Then she started punching me playfully and I got tickled her a bit. But she kept punching. Then I grabbed her wrists and we both leaned in for kiss. It lasted for awhile. Then Carolinas cat came between us and then we stopped. That was the best one yet. Then we both got up and went for the movie.

Carolinas POV

We were picking out the movie on Netflix then Ricky found a scary movie. He said "WE'RE TOTALLY WATCHING THIS MOVIE" I said "okay, okay even if I get nightmares" he said "don't worry I'll be right here for you." With the caring smile I love. We then put the candy inside the fort. And then we got comfortable. Ricky decided to take off his shirt. And damn he's 😍😍. He then laid down on me. It was perfect.

Ricky's POV

Ricky's POV

I laid down and let Carolina play with my hair. Then the movie started. All the lights were turned off. And whenever she got scared, she would hold my head. It was cute. Then she fell asleep. Then I got her phone and took a bunch of photos of her and myself. Then he phone buzzed it was Amber and Kenzie. They kept asking her where she was. I wasn't going to go on her phone and answer. So I woke her up asked if I could she said go ahead and gave me her pass code. I texted them saying :

Carolina - yo
Amber - hey where you at
Kenzie - yeah where
Carolina - well this is Ricky texting from her phone
Kenzie - why?!?
Carolina - well we're sorta on a movie night date thingy.
Amber - oohh bae's getting it. What about Geo
Carolina - idk and I came to her to keep her company since she couldn't go to the dance cause of her foot.
Amber - oh well ttyl ❤️
Carolina - bye

Carolina then woke up she was only out for 15 minutes. And the movie ended. So we just talked.