THE GAME

Geo's POV

So today's the homecoming game and I'm planning on asking out Carolina because we never broke up. We were just distant for the week. She's hot. But really close to Ricky 🙄. I don't know why everyone is shipping them together like I'm still here and dating Carolina. I'll probably just get a cake saying if she wants to go to homecoming with me. And I'll do it during halftime or the beginning of the game. If she were so say no, I still got other girls waiting in line for me.

Carolinas POV

After Ricky and I kissed everyone shipped us together.
I don't even know what we are tbh. But I don't mind. We then said bye to each other and I had to change into my cheer uniform. Amber and Kenzie followed behind me. Kenzie said "ooh I SAW JUST WHAT HAPPEND" Amber said "ARE YALL A THING NOW" moving her eyebrows up and down. I then said "Quiet down, we're just really really close" they then scoffed and said okay chuckling at the end. We then changed and practice for the game. My foot was hurting bad but I ignored it. The cheer guys had to lift me up and catch my Foot and I'd be in position but my foot moved to the side and I fell. It was horrible. So then I took off my show and my foot was purple. In a disgusting way. My coach rushed to me and asked someone to go get the nurse. I was panicking. The nurse checked my foot out and said that I shouldn't be cheering for the next 7 - 9 weeks. It must be really serious. That meant I couldn't dance in the homecoming dance. Or wear my dress and get all dolled up. Or even dance with Ricky.

Ricky's POV

I was on the football field practicing my throws until I see some cheerleader on the floor. I wanted to see who it was but my coach told me to focus on the game then love life. I chuckled. Geo then kept giving me death stares. He might know that I already asked Carolina but Idk. I'm ready to play and dance with Carolina. It's gonna be lit.

Carolinas POV

A couple of minutes before the game and the stands are pretty much full. But more people are coming. While my friends are cheering I'm just here sitting looking lonely. When the game starts I'm just screaming pretty much. The people from the other school Riverdale gave me a couple of stares and wolf whistles. I rolled my eyes. I'm the first half the score is 17 - 15 with us winning. I then saw Geo. The guy I didn't want to see. And he had a cake with him during halftime. He walked towards me and said " Carolina, it would be a blessing if you said yes to homecoming so..." i was having an anxiety attack but I don't think anyone noticed. Ricky then looked at me. I pushed the cake back and walk out. On my bad foot. I had to get away from all the awkwardness. Geo then went running out to me, then Ricky did the same.

Ricky's POV

I saw Geo go up to Carolina with a cake. Then she pushed the cake back to Geo and walked away limping. I think. Then Geo went after her then so did I. I wanted to know if she was okay.

Geo's POV
I can believe Carolina put my cake away like wtf. I got the looks and everything she wants. I went running after her.

Carolinas POV
After I struggled to run of the 2 boys came after me. Geo yelled pretty much at me saying that "why would you do that, you wasted MY money, I'm your boyfriend it's not that hard to say yes" I just kept rolling my eyes. Cause tbh I didn't care that I declined him. Then Ricky asked if I was okay. But I didn't know how I was feeling. Geo went back to the field furiously and I stayed with Ricky for the next 15 minutes. He asked "why aren't you over there cheering with your friends" I said " I injured my foot". He looked shocked and asked "how?" Curiously. I then said " I don't how my foot started to hurt but it was during cheer practice earlier today. Jake (guy who held me up) was holding my foot and I was up in the air and I lost my balance and I fell. My coach then told Amber to go call nurse. She did and the nurse came. I then had to take off my shoe and it was purple and different colors. The nurse didn't tell me what I had/have and told me that I shouldn't cheer for the next 7 - 9 weeks. And here I am." Ricky said "well that sucks". Then he said "yo aren't you still going to the dance?" I said " I don't know. Cause if I don't go then you're gonna be there without a date and I would never want to embarrass you". Ricky then said "don't worry. if you don't go, I won't go." I said "no it's okay you should go enjoy yourself cmon" He said " I'm gonna stay with you until the start of the dance to the end" I said " if you say so.... I won't be doing anything at home so suit yourself" "I'll bring food" he says quickly "and we can have a movie night. How about that" I said "okay I guess" Then Ricky said "see you then" "okay 🙄😂" Then we hugged and Ricky went back to the game. I just stayed at the same spot cause tbh I have no idea what's going on in football. When the game ended I saw the score told the people I know goodbye. Then I went home.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Who's enjoying this story. If so vote and comment down.
QOTD: What's your favorite food?
AOTD: Tacos 🌮 or pizza 🍕