UL - 01

arviabhigya tere liye..

Sonakshi Seth - A sweet, sensitive and adorable girl. Girlfriend and best friend of Laksh.

Happy reading guys

Happy reading guys...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A girl is shown jumping on the bed dancing madly covering her ears with big headphones. She swayed her hips in a sensuous manner biting her lower lip.

"Raginiiiiiii" a voice came barging into her room.

She wink at the person and came towards her with her sexy moves and trace her finger on her forehead to jaw line. The lady look at her shocked and jerked her hand and turned to go.

"Come naa darling.... Where are you going leaving me all alone here " she dragged her holding her waist and wishper in her ear huskily.

Lady wide her eyes and turned towards her glaring her. She bite her tongue and gave a mischievous grin.Lady look at her confused. She point at her back smiling and lady turned around.

"Aaaahhhhhhh"screamed she horrified placing a hand on her rapidly beating heart.

The boy who was standing remove his ghost mask and gave hi-fi to ragini and both brust out laughing.

"Jaan, this time also you got scared " said ragini encircling her hand around her neck.

She glared at both of them and pouted sadly

"You always do this to me " sujata pouted.

"Who told you to be this Fattu's mother jaan...You just be my boldy"said she tapping on sanskaar's head.

"Maaaaa...."cried he. "And don't call me that "gave a glare to ragini.

"Fattu You are "said ragini winking.

"Youuuuuuuuuu" glare he and run behind her.

She showed her tounge and run from there. Sujata laugh seeing both of them.