UL - 03

"May I come in..??  " everybody look in the direction of voice and find laksh standing at the door with a gorgeous smile.

"You are late Mr....." said Mrs. Singh sternly.

"Laksh.. Laksh Khandelwal " said he coming into the room. "And your name gorgeous " continued he in his flirting tone.

"I..I am your teacher Mr. Laksh....!! Behave..!! " said she trying to look stern but failing miserably.

"You don't look so..!! You are looking like just a student. If I hadn't seen this vermillion in your headline...Then I will be the first one to ask you on a date with me" said he winking and Mrs. Singh blushed profusely.

A loud whistle came from the back of the class and every head turn in the direction looking at sanskaar who was about to whistle one more time.

"Behave class..!! You can go and sit on your place Mr. Laksh " said Mrs. Singh composing herself coming back to her stern mode.

"Call me lucky..Ma'am " laksh wink at her and settled beside sona. Mrs. Singh bite her cheeks to control her lips to form into a smile. She left from the class when peon came to call her for dean office.

"Wohhooo....That was awesome bro" sanskaar patted his back and he turn towards him.

"Thanks bro..!!" said he.

"Flirt " muttered ragini who was sitting beside sanskaar and he chuckled.

"Umm..Is there something that people are coming here like that" said he pointing at his hair and sanskaar laugh.

"Long story short.. It was her prank" sanskaar laugh and laksh smile teasingly at ragini who raised her brow towards sanskaar with a look "Really..!!  It is my prank ".

"I didn't know that this beautiful girl can play pranks on people. " said he totally turning back placing his hand under his chin.Ragini glare at him.

"Lucky " sona elbowed him shaking her head in no remembering ragini's outburst on devvrat.

"Lucky " murmured ragini and then wide her eyes looking at sonakshi shocked.

"Are you sure he is your boyfriend..!!!" asked ragini to confirm. Sonakshi laugh and nodded.

"Mmm...So you know me..!! But I didn't get your name till now sweetheart..!! " laksh again continue with his flirting.

"Hey, she is Ragini and I am Sanskaar " he forwarded his hand and laksh shake it.

"Beautiful name just like her. Nice to meet you Ragini. " said laksh coyly and she shoot him a glare again.

"If one more time, he try to flirt with me...I am going to bang his head to wall. Then don't blame me sona" seethed ragini and sandev chuckled.

"OoooO Feisty..!! I like it..!!" tease laksh. Sona laugh and make him turn and shook her head glaring him.

Ragini scrunched her nose and sanskaar chuckled looking at her expression.

"He was teasing you dumbo..!! Why are you getting angry ..!! " laugh sanskaar.

"How can be someone be that big flirt. Such a waste fellow " she twisted her lips annoyed.

"It is just first day and you started only. Why are you troubling her. You know she was angry before only because of some idiot " said sona.

"Flirting is good for health doll..!!  And about her.. It's fun..." winked he and she shook her head in disbelief.

******************************************