Teaser

Heya guys 🙋

I know it's so long, that I updated this story. I am really sorry to make you all wait for so long. 🙃

So, here I am with a teaser. Hope you guys will like it. 😊😊

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Is it really necessary to do this to him..?? He seems like a nice guy " whispered Dev to Laksh who looks like on some mission.

" Yes it is. Period " Laksh glared at him and he sealed his mouth immediately.

******************************************

" You know, If you weren't his Girlfriend then you would be the grandmother of my future grandchildren " said Sanskaar cockily and Sona giggled at his tone.

Dev grunt in response and the teacher narrowed his eyes in their direction.

***********************************************

" What the hell happened to you..?? " Ragini looked at him shocked and he gave her a bored look.

" It's nothing...!!! I.. I wanted this change. " shrugged Shan pretending nonchalant.

A low snicker escaped from Laksh's mouth and Ragini looked at him suspiciously.

********************************************

" I don't know what I am feeling when I am around you. I.. I don't know " said Laksh frustrated and Ragini looked at him shocked.

" It's the annoyance and hatred. I.. I. am sure it is " said she to convince him or more to herself.

***********************************************

" I am sorry Sona.... I am really sorry " said Ragini with tear stricken face as Sona looked at her confused and Sanskaar looked at her pained.

" It's not your fault, It's mine." came Laksh's voice and every eye focused on his face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please hit the star button and give your reviews, I'll really appreciate it. 😊

#Love #Ragika