UL - 08

All blood drain from ragini's face as soon as those words escape from his lips. A girl sitting in a dark place folding her legs to her chest and buring her face in her knees flash in front of her eyes and she shiver. Sweat form on her forehead as she breath hard.

Laksh look into her eyes, which shows complete fear, and curse himself for asking her this question. Don't know what came over him suddenly that he blurted about it. Don't know why but it pain him to see her like that. Laksh took a deep breath shutting his eyes and let out a deep breath.

" I am sorry " mutter he and left from there.

Ragini collapsed on floor shutting her eyes tightly. Tears starts flowing from her eyes. Sanskaar who was searching ragini not finding her in class or canteen ,see laksh leaving the room. His feet drag him in front of the room unknowingly. He listen some sobbing sound and rush inside the room and look at ragini shocked.

" Dumbo " he rush towards her, kneel down and took her in his embrace.

" Shhh.. what happen. Tell me ..!! Why are you crying..?? Did laksh do something..?? " asked he worried rubbing her back to calm her down.

Her sobs died down feeling his presence.He kiss her forhead and cup her face wiping her tears with his thumbs. She look at him with pained eyes and his eyes became moist.

" What happened..?? " asked he again.

" He..He asked me ..w..what happened 14 years ago..! " said ragini in cracked voice and sanskaar hug her again shushing her. It pained him to see his childhood buddy like this. He shut his eyes for a moment and then open them letting out a deep breath.

" Ragu, You have to be brave. Nothing is going to happen.I am with you naaa..!! " said he cupping her face and she nodded and he gave her a small smile.

" Then stop sulking here. You are my fearless dumbo. Show everyone what you got. This is not you. " said he making strict face and a smile appeared on her lips.

" You don't look good when you are serious " said ragini chuckling, wiping the corner of her eyes.

" I know. I look hot when I am serious. Girls are ready to pounce upon me if they see my this look " said sanskaar with a wink and she rolled her eyes hitting his arm.

" Come. I am hungry " said ragini dusting her dress and stand beside him.

" Bhukkhad " muttered he and get a glare from her and both headed towards canteen.

******************************************
Dev and sona was sitting in the canteen when laksh santured towards them and sit there holding his head in his palms.

" What happened lucky..?? "sona look at him concerned.

" Did ragini again pull any prank on you..?? " dev snickered.

Solak gave him a glare and he shut his mouth.

" I messed up everything again. I want to say her sorry for yesterday but you know what she did in the morning and then in class I got detention for a week because of her. So I was angry on her and I pulled her in an empty room and...." he stopped as soon as he saw ragini entering in canteen with sanskaar bickering and laughing.

" And...?? What you did with that innocent girl in an empty room lucky..?? " asked dev dramatically and sona gave him a look ' You better shut your mouth or I am going to break it by my hand' . He gluped and bend his head focusing on his food.

Sona look in the direction where laksh was looking and see ragsan ordering their food. She thought to make them patch up and called out for them.

" Hey, Sanky-Ragini come here " shouted she to make them here her voice.