UL - 09

Heya guys,

Long time no see 😜

So let's start with some precap.

Ragini was heading to the class when she bumped into someone.

"I am sorry " both said at the same time. Ragini look at the person smiling and said 'its ok'. He look lost for a moment but composed himself.

" Hi, I am Shan . New admission " said he forwarding his hand with a smile.

" Ragini. Which batch..?? " asked she placing her hand for handshake.

" Batch 1 "

" O me too. But I didn't see you in class " said ragini.

" I came today only. Filled all the require documents and got to know that I am in batch 1. Just heading there " said he scratching the back of his head little.

" O come. I am too going there " said ragini removing her hand from his hold which he left reluctantly. She felt little uncomfortable but shrug her thought.

" Then lead the way lady " said he bowing a little tripping his imaginary hat and she chuckled.

Laksh who was coming from back look at them and narrow his eyes.

" Who is he..?? " mumbled he to      himself.

Now let's start with the update.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laksh entered into the classroom and frowned looking at the two people chitchatting happily.

" Who the hell is this new boy..?? " muttered he under his breath and came and sit behind them.

" So, you mean his plan backfired " laughed Shan. " O,God..!! I can't laugh more. Now I have to meet your Fattu, Seriously. "

Ragini chuckled but her smile dropped as soon as she found Laksh's eyes on them. They were talking about how Ragini got this weird hair colour and Ragini ended up telling him the prank Sanky did on her.

A sudden uneasiness spread in Laksh's heart to saw her smile drop

A sudden uneasiness spread in Laksh's heart to saw her smile drop. He was about to say something when their Professor entered into their class and everyone became silent.

Laksh didn't listened a single word of what was their teacher saying as his ears were fully focused on the whispering of the two people in the whole lecture. He himself was confused that why the hell he was getting irritated by this. He ran his fingers through his hair and exhaled a deep breath.