The Demon's Allusion

~Kara's POV~

Yuu and Shinoa talked about vampires, cursed weapons, and the battle field. It wasn't long until Yoichi ran down the hall yelling, pursued by the guys that bullied him before.

"We don't want any trouble" Harmonika started.

"Hey thanks for saving me from that vampire bitch the other day, please make us your disciples" Shinoa was starting to get a bit jealous now that Yuu was becoming popular among the male students as well as the female students.

"Cut to the chase" I said rather sternly holding my fathers sword close to me.

"The other guy with us went into a forbidden area and never came out, we just wanted help since we heard Yoichi was joining the Vampire Annihilation unit we thought....." Harmonika explained.

"Of course you did, I should've known" Shinoa said. She continued to explain what might have happened to their friend, but like always I zoned out, not paying attention.

We left the two boys and headed to the forbidden area to save the third I'm guessing must be Yuugi.

"His heart most likely has been devoured by the demon already" Shinoa stated as we came to a stop at the forbidden doors.

"What happens when your heart is devoured by a demon?" Yoichi asks curiously, but little did he know curiosity killed the cat.

"They are turned into creatures far lower than vampires, a man eating demon as some may call it, but-" Shinoa began to explain, but I cut her off before she could finish.

"But they shouldn't even be classified as man after they have reached that state" I finished. "Come on let's get this over with" I said opening the doors. Yuu again ranted on about having power and not losing to the demon. He pushed passed me heading inside himself.

"Yoichi call the Moon Demon Company" I commanded. He quickly nodded and left.

"Wait Hyaykuya!" Shinoa called.

"If that axe is still open for contract it's going to be mine!" He said running head on at Yuugi who held the weapon in his hands. He swung the axe as Yuu swung the sword making the two weapons cling together. Yuu took the opportunity to grab a hold of the weapon prying it right out of Yuugi hands.

Yuu passed out just as soon as Yoichi came back. All three of us crowded around him, hoping he'd be alright.

After 15 minutes passed Yuu started coming back to us.

"Uh? What happened?" He asked sitting up rubbing his head.

"You touched the weapon then you passed out, so the demon was showing illusions of your past, but somehow you can back in one piece" I reminded him.

"So does this mean the axe is mine now?"

"No of course not you'd have to learn how to control a demon before- " Shinoa started to explain to Yuu that it wasn't that easy until he cut her off.

"But I defeated that demon right" He said with a smirk.

"Well......" I could tell Shinoa didn't want to give Yu that satisfaction of him being right, but we do have to admit, although he acted carelessly he still managed to come back from his first encounter with a demon.

"Not only did you save your classmate, but you did defeat the demon" I told him smiling.

"As of tomorrow you three may start attending the vampire annihilation force training school tomorrow" Shinoa added, followed by reporting the good deeds Yu has done so far.

"YAHOOOOOO!" Yuu shouted, jumping around as I still balanced myself with my knees pull close to my chest.