Kidnapped, but who really is my enemy

~Kara's POV

After learning more about my myself I met back up with my team seeing that they saved the hostages without me. Never have I ever felt so much better about myself. It was such a great experience.

"seems that you're alright and well rested" kimizuki said, I could hear the concern in his voice.

"Sorry I had you all worried, but I'm better"

"could it be the Prince is worried for his princess?" Shinoa teased.

"That's not it, I'm just glad we have our special weapon back" He said, rubbing the back of his head. "Not that I wasn't worried you blacked out during battle or anything" Kimizuki is really awkward about this.

I find it amusing, but did he say special weapon is that all he saw me as.

"what he means is we know about you, Shinoa told us" Yoichi explained.

"I learned from Gurren, I do want to know about who I'm working with, but no one can know about her other than us meaning vampires mostly" She added.

"Thanks guys for not seeing me as anything different" I don't know what I would've done if they were afraid of me, but protecting them seems like the only way to repay Gurren for everything. At the same time this feels so wrong and wired.

Hey there's a truck over here" Mitsuba called out.

We waited for Yuu and Kimizuki to hot wire the truck.

The rest of the team were eating beans while I had a tube of blood given to me by Gurren in the mean time Kimizuki got the car started.

"wow, at least someone's skilled if not we would have been riding on a four horsemen of john" I commented.

"How would you have gotten it to go in the direction you wanted" Kimizuki raised a brow, curious to hear my answer.

"Simple, since the four horsemen of john only chase humans the five of you could have taken turns being the bait getting it to follow" I chuckled, but they all just stared at me as if I were some psychopath.

"Let's just get on the road" Kimizuki insisted. The sound of the car driving crashing into the light post followed by the crashing of the light post had us alert and known it was caused by only one person. "What do you think......." Kimizuki ran towards the car angered at Yuu, but was cut off by Yuu throwing the car in reverse almost hitting Kimizuki.

The two at it again. Shinoa insisted driving, but she was way to short to see over the steering wheel causing Yuu and Kimizuki to burst into fits of laughter only to have there butts handed to them.

In the end we left the driving to Kimizuki. This was an interesting way to get around beats walking. I started reading the black book that Gurren gave me, but it didn't last for long as a big explosion sounded not to far from where we were.

"If it's a four horsemen of John let's kill it" Yuu was up for fighting anything now that he has the weapon of his dreams.

"if we do that more will come, the Shinjuku barrier is almost in sight just a bit further" As Kimizuki drove we saw a vampire up ahead. Kimizuki was prepared to stop, but Yuu stopped him telling him to hit the noble as we jumped out the car the noble picked up car with one hand throwing it back at us.

"Take this" Yoichi fired some arrows at the noble only for him to send them back at Yoichi. Just in time I blocked the attack from hitting him. 

"Stay in formation he has a first class weapon" Shinoa directed as the noble appeared behind her. Yuu blocked he attack sending his sword disappearing over a building.