Have I been used?

~Rene's POV~

We were ordered to battle the greedy livestock in Shinjuku, but everything went south when one of them turned into a frightening creature.

The one that they called a traitor took her chances and started running away.

"Kimizuki don't let her get away" The commander ordered a livestock to chase down the girl.

The two began fighting once she unsheathed her weapon. It was a very quick fight as he took the chance to knock her sword out of her hand, placing his blades at her neck and in her back threatening to kill her.

" You humans were so desperate for power that you capture vampires using them to fight against us in battle" Lacus stated shaking his head.

"how long did they think it would last? Did they really think she would be this loyal?" I asked, livestock have become so greedy with the need for power.

"we meet again" Crowley began walking closer to the livestock

"one step closer and I will kill her"

"I can't let you do that, my orders are to retrieve her" Before Crowley could harm the livestock she twisted herself out of his grip kicking him in the stomach.

My eyes snapped from them to the human that started to scream in pain right as he transformed into a monster.

" Livestock don't know their maximum of power do they?"

"Seems not Rene to them more is better" Everyone has stopped fighting by now watching the show put on by the humans of course.

That thing went straight for the girl invading her attack kicking her right to us, which makes the job of retrieving her easier for us.

"what is that Rene?" Lacus questioned amused by what the humans have been creating.

"I don't know Lacus, Do you?" I asked, looking at the girl below us.

"Not a clue" She stared in disbelief. "Whatever it is its stronger than any human or vampire"

He moved on to attack his own, the humans don't have control over their own experiments gone wrong.

"Sinners must die" He repeated getting closer to the purple headed girl.

Mika ran infront of her taking the hit himself. What a rather stupid thing he has done? The human mumbled something to him, but he yelled at her to shut up.

SHINOA OUR LIVES DEPENDS ON YOOOU!" The commander shouted as the girl managed to get to her monstrous comrade under control changing him back to normal.

"A happy ending, don't you think Rene" Lacus laughed at the silly humans. This seemed too perfect almost like this whole time it was a distraction that could've killed Lord Ferid if the human didn't open his mouth.

"Rene take the girl" Crowley motioned for me to take her out of here just when things started to get better when the JIDA showed up.

Taking the girl in my arms, we started to retreat making sure the nobles escaped as well. My orders are to take the girl to queen Krul and then back to guarding the city.

"urm, you don't have to carry me I'm sure I can keep up"  she started.

"Just enjoy the ride this will probably be the only time this happens" I told her this as its only taunted her.

"what's that's supposed to mean?" She asked, snapping away thinking I wouldn't have seen the blush that crept into her cheeks.

"I know that your enjoying this seeing the way you stared at me on the battlefield" Her reactions gave every little thing away "Your eyes were begging me to be your knight in shining armor"