It's a Date

Nervous! Rokuro x Benio

Rokuro's POV

"Ne, Rokuro... You should treat Adashino-san to a date, you know...", Mayura said causing me to fall from my chair.

"SERIOUSLY MAYURA?! Why?", I asked a bit flustered. I know Benio has tried her best to be kind to me ever since we became the Twin Stars but I never took her out on one.

"Because, you know, she's been trying her best to become a good wife?", Mayura asked biting her lip. I was shocked. Yes, Benio has been trying her best on that duty.

"Hmm... I guess you're right. It would make her happy...", I replied, getting up while scratching the back of my head, blushing.

"Fufufu! Rokuro-san taking out Benio-kun on a date is a miracle!", someone said and it turned out to be underwear man! I blushed harder.

"S-Shut up! You underwear man! Stop popping out anywhere, will ya?!", I shouted at him then stormed off to who knows where...

I arrived at the house where me and Benio lives. I guess she is in the training room again. (I just felt like Benio being in the training room!)

I opened the door of the training room but Benio was not there. I checked her room, the kitchen, the living room and that room where underwear man told us to sleep together with. I got a little nervous. Who knows where Benio might be.

My heartbeat increased as I couldn't find her anywhere... Where could she be? Wait. I haven't checked the bathroom yet...

My eyes widened at the thought of that Benio might be there... I don't want to disturb her but I need to make sure she is there.

I tiptoed to the bathroom door and leaned my ear to the it.

"Benio? Are you there? Oi!", I said while leaning my ear to the door.
Silence was all the reply I got. My heartbeat instantly increased more because she didn't reply.Worried thoughts flooded my head when she didn't reply.

'What if she went to Magano all by herself? She might get killed!'

'What if she just went out but got into trouble?'

'What if she slept in the bath and
drowned herself?!'

Without have second thoughts, I bursted in the large bathroom shouting.

"BENIO ARE YOU HERE?! ARE YOU OKAY?!", I yelled while looking everywhere. I saw in a corner some dark violet hair and I realized it was Benio herself. She looked at me like she was gonna kill someone while blushing hardly.

"Rokuro...", she said darkly. I gulped.

"I-I'm sorry Benio! I was worried because I couldn't find you anywhere and then you didn't reply when I asked if you were in here so I decided to burst in thinking you drowned yourself! I'm sorry!", I said quickly and ran away so I wouldn't meet Benio's dark punishment! I can't take her punishment because they're just horrible!

I dashed to the living room and sat there. Benio went in with a blue dress.
"Did you... Want to talk about... Something?", she asked. I gulped and looked away, blushing. Surprisingly, she didn't punish me. Phew!

"I-I know you've be-been trying to fullfil y-your duty a-as my wi-wife so I decided to treat y-you on a d-date... ", I said stuttering while scratching the back of my head, blushing intensely.

"I would love to... Rokuro...", she replied with a small smile. So, I got some gray polo shirt with black shorts and some blue shoes. (I know CP's fashion sense is bad cuz I'm not into that stuff!)

"Let's go?", I asked her with a smile.

She nodded and I nervously took her soft hand. I looked at her and she was blushing too! (´⊙ω⊙')

"Ano, Benio, where do you want to go?", I asked while looking at her. She looked at me also.

"I want to go... to a store to buy... Ohagi", she replied.  That's what I thought. She really loves Ohagi so much. -_-||

So we went to an Ohagi Store to buy her...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
10 BOXES OF OHAGI!!! MY WALLET WAS EMPTY!!!

"Oi Benio! Are you sure you caneat all of those things?", I asked her, worried. Wait... Why should I worry?! She even ate more than 2 plates of Ohagi!

We sat on a cliff, which contained a nice view over the town of Narukami.Benio was devouring all of her Ohagis. While I was just enjoying the view. We were under a tree.

Benio's POV

I was happy that Rokuro took me out on this date even though we didn't do much. He just bought me 10 boxes of Ohagi, which I was grateful for. Then, we sat on a cliff. Seeing the beautiful view over Narukami was delightful. Especially its night now, the lights make it more beautiful.

I looked at Rokuro. He was just smiling while looking at the view. I was about to finish my last ohagi in my fifth box when I just decided to give it to him, as a sign I was grateful.

"Rokuro...", I gave him the box and he just looked at me, then the ohagi and ate it.

"Arigatou, Benio...", he said to me while smiling. My heart skipped a beat because of his smile, I think.

"Mhm... I should be thanking you, Rokuro. For taking me out on a date. Even though your wallet is empty because of buying me Ohagi. Arigatou... Rokuro...", I smiled in the sweetest smile. I was so grateful to him. I noticed he was blushing.

"Let's go home now, it's pretty late. I can finish my Ohagi at home. I can share it with you, if you like...", I said to him, still smiling. He smiled too. I think I like Rokuro.

"Yeah, you're right. Come on...", we walked home, holding hands. I was happy with him by my side even though he could be a pervert sometimes...

Third Person's POV

Rokuro and Benio never knew that a certain blue-tipped, white-haired man was watching them from afar.

"Hehehe... Rokuro-san and Benio-kun sure are making progress..."

~The End~

Did I do good?! Phew! Two one-shots in a day is amazing! Thank you for reading guys! Hahaha! BTW, the spells and enchantments I have for 'x reader' and 'x OC' are mine.

I just made them up. BTW, here is the meaning from the last chapter.

Sutāfenikkusu no Dansu
    -Dance of the Star Phoenix

And I don't own Twin Star Exorcists and its characters and the spells I used that are already in the anime... 

Like, Rekku Maddan...

Love you all! Mwah!
😍