Lovers from the start

I AM BACK FROM THE DED!!! 😂

YAY! CHRISTMAS IS NEAR!!! ^^

Lez start!!!

Wow, shortest note... Yay!

Tenma: you sure? *chewing dangoes*

Gab: -.-

Una: Pfft...

Gab: *shoves Subaru's pic on Una's face*

Una: Wah! O//////O

Gab: >:3 *runs away*

Una: COOKIES!!!!!! *chases her*

Gab: YADA! YADA! YADA! HAHAHA!!!

Tenma x Kuro!!! YAAASSS!!!! TenRo!

Tenma: O/////O

Kuro: *spits out her dangoes*

Gab: I'M SORRY~!

Kuro: Chrissie~ Darling~ *evil aura*

Tenma's POV

"Oi! Tenma! No fair!"

"Ha! Nothing's fair in life!"

Kuro, my friend was chasing me around. Well, if you are all wondering, no we are still 7 years old here.

Suddenly, she stopped, pouted and looked away.

"Oi, what's wrong with you?"

"Hmph!"

"Ugh, fine. Sorry, I wasn't playing fair and square"

She opened her eyes and looked at me. She grinned and squeezed me tight.

"I knew you can't keep up with me if I'm angry!", she said, giggling. I sighed and patted her head. She snatched my hand away. She really does hate people patting her head.

"As a payback, you've got to treat me to this festival! Come oooonnn!!!"

She pulled me towards a place just close to where we were playing. Some kids came up to us and teased us about our appearance.

"Hey look! That's the kid with weird eyes! He has differrent colors!"

"Maybe those are just contact lenses!"

"That girl has really weird looking eyes too! They're really pale! I bet they befriended each other so they won't be lonely... Ha!"

Kuro was furious. I was a bit sad but shrugged it off. She stomped off to the kids and pulled the tallest one down to his knees by twisting his ear.

"Ow!"

"Listen here! I don't care what you day about me, but DON'T YOU DARE SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT TENMA! HE'S THE BEST FRIEND I'VE EVER HAD! IF YOU EVER BULLY US AGAIN, I WON'T HESITATE TO FIGHT YOU!"

And with that, she let him go, grabbed my hand and ran away with me. We had fun, played lots of games. She pulled me to a game where you throw a rock at some objects and get a prize.

"Ne, Tenma! Let's play this game! It looks fun!"

"Okay..."

I payed the keeper and got three balls. Kuro did the same. She threw hers first, but she never hit any of them. She looked a bit sad, not hitting anything.

"I wanted that ribbon though..."

I heard her mumble. I smiled to myself and tried hitting one. But in my first two balls, I missed it. I breathed in and threw the last one. Yes! I hit it!