The more, the merrier

Gab: So... I nearly forgot about Aya-a chan's prize... And thankfully, I still had the screenshot of her request. So... *looks at list*

The remaining ones are...

#A triangle one shot
#Double date ShiMayu and RokuBeni

Welp. Starting with the Double date. I'd do the triangle next. And I'll make it RokuBeni x Sayo. Sounds good? Without further ado let---

*wall explodes*

Gab: O_O ???

Aya: *eyes glow red* Gaaaaaaab-saaaan! Why did youuuuuuuu fooooooorgeeeeeeet!!!!

Gab: Gomenasai! >_<

Aya: *hisses* Better start running~

Gab: *yelps* I'd rather teleport bye! *disappears*

Una: You sure that worked?

Aya: Yep ^o^

RokuBeni x ShiMayu

(Gab: That sounds wrong...)

Third Person's POV

"Like I said, you all owe me!"

"WHEN?!"

Christine groaned. She glared at the four people who stood in front of her. How in the world could these exorcists, namely, Rokuro, Benio, Mayura and Shimon, be so forgetful?

"Demo, Christine-san, if we really owe you, what would you make us do?", Mayura asked shyly. She couldn't help but feel a bit nervous. The last time she owed Chris, the raven-haired girl made her wear a revealing maid costume. She shuddered at the thought.

"Good question Mayu-chan", Chris said as she smirked evilly. The four felt chills run down their spine seeing that smirk. It was a sign something not good was about to unfold.

"So... what, exactly?", Rokuro asked, gaining a bit of courage.

"It's simple. You guys go on a double date~!", Chris said as she twirled cheerfully.

"A DOUBLE DATE?!"

"Yep. And I get to choose what you all wear"

"We're done for!"

Christine laughed as the four gloomed. She felt triumphant.

~Timeskip by Gab-san cosplaying a badass cow girl~

"So.... here are your tickets. These are all VIP, understood?", Christine said sternly as she looked at the four blushing exorcists. Her pale-ish hand held 8 tickets. Four VIP amusement park tickets and four VIP 5-star restaurant tickets. Surely, these people won't dare to waste them, right?

"Eto... Christine-san... Why are we... wearing this again..?", Benio asked. She tugged at the leather jacket.

"Because, I said so!"

What are they wearing again? Rokuro had a tight-fitting black tee and camo pants paired with black combat boots. Shimon wore a dark blue button-up shirt with creamy maong shorts (XD I'M DYING) and blue adidas shoes. Benio had a black leather jacket with an ash gray tank top underneath paired with a crimson red mini skirt and white thigh-length mid-heel boots. Lastly, Mayura wore a nude-colored cardigan with a  flowy pink thigh-length dress paired with a pair black ankle-length medium-heeled boots with brown fluffs at the top.

(FASHION BE LIKE BRUHHH... 😂)

Christine grinned evilly.

"Now... off you four go!!!"