Judging looks and love

Gab: ...

Una: Bruh... You still can't get over the last note?

Gab: Yep... I can't believe that tomato-head would disguise as you

Una: -.- Riiight...

Gab: This note is so random, let's get over th---

Alya: IT'S TOO PAINFUL TO GET OVER IT!!!

Una and Gab: O_O ALYANA?!/ALYA-CHAN?!

Alya: Hi~!

Gab: Just build a bridge, get over it~! *sings*

Alya: Nuuu! T_T That sleepyhead cheated on m---

Gab: It was just an app you idiot...

Una: Riiight...

Alya: Just because you had---

Gab: NOPE!!! SHUT UP!!! ONESHOT'S COMING UP!!!

Una: What's she talkin' about?

Gab: ...Nothing

Alya: SHE REALLY DID HAVE---

Gab: *dark side slightly shows while growling at Alya*

Alya: *backs away, scared*

Una: -.-

Blind! Tenma x Cursed! Reader  AU

>_<

This is a rare oneshot! So ples enjoy~!

Tenma: ...

Gab: ^~^

Una: (/-\)_ *covers her face*

Alya: T_T

Lez start~!

Third Person's POV

Perhaps, you have heard of goddesses, right? Like, how they are kind and good? That they ward off evil? And that, they will never ever do evil? Well, meet one goddess, that is the opposite of all the gods and goddesses that you met.

The goddess of fate, Vheail (Vee-eyl)...

(She has dark blue hair in a side braid. Pale-ish skin. Purple eyes. And she has black angel wings. She wears a lacy collar. Pale purple knee-length lacy dress. She has straps on her arms and on her legs and she wears flat sandals.)

~10 years ago~

The Goddess of Fate, Vheail, noticed a female child looking at the stars. Her (e/c) eyes sparkled in delight as she giggled and tried to "reach" the stars. Vheail chuckled to herself and went down on land to see the child. She walked to the child and crouched down to her level as she folded her black wings.

"What an adorable child... Tell me, what's your name?", Vheail asked as she caressed the child's soft (s/c) cheek.

"My nwame's (y/n)~!", the child introduced, slipping her tongue a bit. Vheail giggled and stood up.

"Hm... Now, what should I do to you?"

"Eh?"

The goddess went thinking for a moment and she snapped her fingers, thinking of a great idea.

"Ah! I should cast a spell on you for fun!"

(WHY YOU, YOU GODDESS!)

With that, Vheail started chanting her spell as violet smoke went around both of them and her hands glowed. She pointed at little (y/n), who had fear all over her face, with an evil smile.