My World... (Pt 2)

Me: _( "Δ")_

Tenma: What? *eating 'something'*

Me: (\T^T)/

Tenma: What is it?! *slams his fist*

Me: You IDIOT!!! HOW DARE YOU EAT MY PRECIOUS CHOCOLATE!!! HOW COULD YOU!!! -BLEEEEEEP-
*shouts all curses she knows at him*

Everyone except Tenma: 〣( ºΔº )〣

Tenma: FINDER'S KEEPERS!!! NEVER HEARD OF THAT?!!?!?!!??!

Me: *has a huge tick mark*

Mayura: Run!!! *everybody runs away except Tenma*

Me: *nine dark violet tails grow from her back with black flames enveloping them* *clock eye glows very bright* *fangs stick out* *ancient vampiric dark violet markings appear on her body everywhere* *nails grow sharper*

Tenma: *gulps*

Me: Thou art foolish... Ye foul
creature...

Tenma: I'M SOOOORRRRRYYYY!!!!!

Me: *thrusts one of her tail into the ground*

Tenma: Oh no... (°ロ°٥)

*whole goddess dimension blows up*

*five neighboring dimensions get heavy damage*

Me: *crosses her arms* Hmph... Meanie... It's your fault for eating my chocolate...

Soulmate! AU!
Shimon x reader

Your POV

I dodged Shimon's swing at me as I used one of my blades to swing away from him. He glared at me and transformed into his 'Phoenix Form'.

(Uhhh... His technique when the Basara twins uhhh... hostaged the students and
he used his sword to have wings? That one... Y-Yeah... (-///-) )

He used the "36 feathers" (?) technique and I used my speed to block the feathers aiming at me. It was a bit hard because I had like, 36 feathers attacking me at the same time.

I grunted and chanted.

"Dance of the Destruction! Kyu kyu nyo ritsu ryo!"

I let out a battle cry as I clashed my blades with the feathers at a speed. Then, there was an explosion and I jumped away. I used my mask to detect his weak points.

'Hmmm... That one is a really hard-to-hit point. But, I need to take a risk!'

Shimon's POV

I still can't believe she's my SOULMATE!!! Don't get the wrong idea. I am not excited or such. I am just shocked. I wanted to test her skills in exorcism.

Otomi was near the wall so she's not going to be hit.

(y/n) suddenly jumped out of nowhere, holding an empty blsck talisman. Her blades were forged into one.

"T-that's---!"

"Be cleansed! Be purified! Protect me! Bless me! Cursed Legs of Magano's Flower! Kyu kyu nyo ritsu ryo!"

(-_- What a stupid kegare weapon... I'm so stupid... T^T)

Her legs became black, up to her mid-thighs. -////-  They had (f/c) writings on them. They were similar to the female twin star's but, her's is black and (f/c).