We Had A Flame [ 5/7 ]

"It started with me asking if you could sleep in my bed because I wasn't used to sleeping back in this home continent yet." Darkness surrounds them as Zayn drawls out with a soft voice, taking the popcorn away from Harry while they sit through the end rolling credits that project on a six story long white screen.

"And I said might as well." Harry completes his boyfriend's mindless thoughts.

Zayn's body slouches over Harry's, for the first time being the little spoon, his head positions on Harry's chest as Harry's tangling his fingers at the ends of Zayn's hair, "I told you, don't think I won't. Cause honestly, I was going to do it anyways, even if you didn't agree. I was about to sleep on your floor if you were to reject me."

"Alright, where are you going with this?"

"Kinda seems cool as complimentary tattoos, huh?"

Three months in, and Harry should stray away from someone asking to get matching tattoos with him, but for some reason he finds this insanely appealing, just the best suggestion that's ever come from Zayn, so what Harry does unravel himself from Zayn in the backseat and crawls forward to the passenger seat, "Any shops open?"

"Figured you'd agree. I set a midnight appointment with an old friend."