Yule Ball and some visitors

I stand there, just the pistol, me and my victim. I set the pistol on his head. He deserves to die, Hermione. He killed her. He killed her. I have my slender finger on the trigger. I look the man who did this to her in the eye. "I am the last one who you are ever going to see. Do you want to say anything before I put a bullet in your head?" "Yes," says the man, smiling evilly, "that I am glad now I killed that dumb bitch, and that I am sad that I didn't kill you to when I had the chance." I pull over the trigger. Blood streams out of his head and he falls down on the ground. The bullet shines in his head in the moonlight. He is dead.

The Yule Ball is this night. I walk down in my pink dress and Harry stares at me with his date, Parvati Patil. I see Ron walking in with I think is Padma Patil. Krum walks to me and gives me his arm. I smile at him and grab his arm.

In a parade the champions walk in with their dates. We have to dance. I see in the corner of my eye Blaise, Goyle, Crabbe and Draco watching me. When we dance so that Krum's back is to them, I look over his shoulder and stick my tongue out to them. Yes, I dance with Krum and there is nothing you can do about it, my inner voice said.

Flitwick announces the band and we dance like crazy on 'Dancing like an Hippogriff'. I have the best night of my life, going crazy on some bad music. I walk to the Girl dorms and do the hair band out off my hair and earrings.

"Hello daughter," says a voice behind my back. I jump and turn around. There stands Rookwood again, with my father in his arms. I was kind of worried, well I know I shouldn't be. "What are you doing here father, when they find out they will kill you right now," I hiss at him. You care for my well-being then?"

"I kinda do, you are still, you know, my father. Although I don't like it." "I have something you probably want to know which I haven't told you yet." "What would that be?" "Who your mother is maybe?"

It is silent for a couple of minutes. I had never thought of that. My head was full of thoughts about my dad, that I never thought of a mother. "Well, who is she and why isn't she here,"I ask, a bit curious.

"She is dead, and her name was Yarah Apollon Greengrass." "Dead? Greengrass? Isn't that the name of those Slytherin girls Daphne and Astoria?" "Yes, Yarah was their fathers twin sister and a really obeying Death Eater. She tried so hard to get into my pants. I can still remember how hard she tried," my father says with a slight smile.

"Why did you let her? Why is she dead?" "That dead thing we will come later on. And I let her, because I thought she was charming and smart. I became older, Hermione, I suddenly realised I needed an heir. Girl or boy, didn't matter. A lot of Death Eaters wanted to take that chance, like a Bellatrix Lestrange and Sue Dolohov. I chose Yarah because she wanted it so badly and she was the best.. hum hum... candidate. Young, strong, high grain limit, she had it all. She gave birth to you when she was 24. It's kinda gross, I now think. I mean, I was in my 60th's."

"That is indeed gross, very very gross,"I mutter. I sit down on my bed and take my heels off. "What is your plan dad?" "I will explain later this year. But all you need to know now is to watch out for Karkaroff and Moody. Karkaroff is a traitor who probably wants to harm or even kill you when he knows who you are and Moody is doing his job for me. Don't worry."

Yeah, I DEFINATELY shouldn't worry. I have no reason, have I?