Ron has a plan

This school year goes quite quickly, I think. Draco is becoming more pale and looks like he's sick. This only encourages the theory of Harry, which irritates me endlessly. "Hermione, please believe me. Your boyfriend is a Death Eater! Check his left arm if you don't believe me!" "Harry, he is not  a Death Eater, and now I just want to eat my breakfast in silence!"

The owl with the Daily Prophet flies in and drops the newspaper before me. I give it a Knut and read quickly through it. No Death Eaters imprisoned, as far as the Daily Prophet knows. Only some silly people who claim they saw my father walking around.

"Something exciting Hermione," Ginny asks curiously. "No, only some more silly people who believe they saw You-Know-Who wandering around streets." "Does anyone really think Voldemort would be walking around? He is just hiding somewhere, manipulating everything," Harry remark, continuing his breakfast.

He's kinda true, my father actually did that. "I'm done eating, I already go to class, see you there." I stand up and walk to Transfiguration. Nobody is there yet so I pick my Dark Arts book again. It was such a large book I wasn't done just yet. I also want to absurb every tiny bit of information, because a lot of defending, strong, dark spells are described in it.

"Miss Granger, what are you doing here," a voice behind me asks. Damn, it is Professor McGonagall. I cast a non-verbal spell what would hide the true identity of my book. It just looked like my Transfiguration-book now. "Good morning Professor McGonagall. I was already done with breakfast and I thought that I could already wait for class to start."

McGonagall smiles at me, slightly, but it was a smile. "Well, could you maybe let me see your Animal-to-Animal spell?" "Yes, of course I can." I stroke up my sleeves, hold my wand tightly and mutter the spell: "Animalis ut Animalum." The little kitten, who had just been before my eyes, had changed into an owl.

"Animalis rursus Animalum." The owl changes back to the little kitten, who runs away in fear. "Good spell, really good Miss Granger." "Thank you Professor." "How are you lately, Miss Granger?" "Perfect. I have good friends and a lovely boyfriend, so I can't complain," I say with a smile.

"Miss Granger, you know... the family of your boyfriend has relationships to Death Eaters-" "Professor McGonagall, if this is about my boyfriends family, I don't want to put my energy to listening much longer. They have nothing to do with You-Know-Who. I only wished everyone would know," I say and I look in my 'Transfiguration' book.

McGonagall got the sign, sighs and prepares for her lesson. More students walk in and soon I am surrounded by Slytherins. My Gryffindor-house mates can't sit anywhere near me because there are only Slytherins, with my best friends directly next to me. McGonagall seems to notice the separating but doesn't say anything about it. I quickly charm my book back to the Dark Arts and do it in my bag. I grab my real Transfiguration book and the class starts.

"It was a living hell on Earth, I never thought Transfiguration could get any worse," Crabbe complains. "Crabbe, if you didn't like this class, why did you choose it this summer then?" "Because I need this for the job I want later, at the Ministry."

"That explains a lot, but why did you choose that career if you hate the classes you need to attend for that," I ask him. 'It is a nice job and it pays well," he says while grinning. Draco puts an arm around me and we walk with all the Slytherin 6th years through the corridors.

Ron's P.O.V

"It is just awful. She only hangs around with those snakes, isn't it," I mumble to Harry. He shrugs, but Ginny becomes mad. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'IT IS AWFUL'? THOSE BOYS ARE DAMN KIND TO HER AND CARE FOR HER, SOMETHING YOU TWO DON'T DO LATELY!"

She is very angry and stamps off, walking towards the Slytherin-crew. She is openly invited into the big group and she walks away, waving at us with a smile. "She is changing as well! We need to stop the manipulating power of those people! They already took Hermione away, now my sister!"

"Ron, maybe they just... want it," Harry offers calmly. "HARRY, ARE YOU GOING INSANE? OF COURSE THEY CAN'T 'WANT' THIS! THEY ARE JUST MANIPULATED AND IF YOU WON'T HELP ME FIGHTING THEM OFF OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY, I WILL DO IT MYSELF," I yell at him and I walk off. 

I will hurt them, tell them to stay away from my sister and my love interest. Draco will pay for manipulating Hermione so much that she became his girlfriend. Especially him.