"Finally, the date has been planned."

The next days I was very quiet. I didn't eat much and every night the chandelier and dead babies haunted my dreams. My dad told me to use Dreamless Sleep Potions, which advise I took and for the first time in 4 weeks I could sleep properly.

We returned to school and every Slytherin heard about the miscarriage. Ginny wasn't there, obviously. If she was in school, she wouldn't be for long, I think. Why? Because I would have murdered her brutally.

Studying is a bit hard because of all my thoughts but I succeeded. My father sends me letters more often and I had to go to Madam Pomfrey once a month..

I knock on the door of the Hospital Ward and walk inside. "Who's there," Madam Pomfrey asks. "It is me, Madam Pomfrey, Hermione Granger." "Isn't it more Hermione Riddle nowadays," Madam Pomfrey mumbles with frustration.

I am sure she hated me. Everyone except for Slytherins and Death Eaters hated me. I walk into the room and she looks at me. She gave me some potions and a check up of my body and mind. I didn't want to give me completely to her, but my father said it was for the greater good.

"Poor child, that it had to die," Pomfrey mumbles again. "I thought you wouldn't mind? I mean, it would be the grandchild of the Dark Lord, the most feared person in the world. It would live by Death Eaters. And yeah, you 'members of the Order of the Phoenix' only care about yourself, don't you?"

"That is not true and you know it Miss Granger," Pomfrey whispers, seemingly hurt by my words. "Oh yeah? How would I know? Your Order of the Phoenix tried to kill my mother. If they succeeded, I wouldn't be here," I yell. She looks hurt again and with a voice full of emotion, she says: "You may leave, I am done with the check up."

I stand up and storm out of the Hospital Ward, right into the arms of Draco. He smiles at me, hugging me tightly. He suffered from the dead of our child too, but still he seemed to find the strength to comfort me, care for me. "It is all so messed up," I cry out in his chest.

He rubs with his hands through my hair, whispering into my ear: "You have to be strong 'Mione. You can't let yourself go now, you need to be here for us, for me. I need you, love, without you I can't function." "I love you Draco, through every inch of my body. I will forever and always love you."

Not many months later, my dad sent me an owl. I got excused from school, I needed to come to Malfoy Manor, the place we see as home. Draco, Blaise, Crabbe, Goyle, Evie, Astoria, Daphne and Pansy needed to come with me as well.

When we arrive the others go to their rooms. I go to my dad's office, in the letter he said I should meet him there. When I walk in, I see some Death Eaters, Lucius, Narcissa, Bellatrix, Snape, Rookwood, Mr. Greengrass, Dolohov, Greyback and Rodolphus, stand around my father's desk, pointing at some places on a map.

It was a map of the Hogwarts grounds. "Hermione, you are back," dad says with a smile. I walk to his left. I now have a much better sight of the Hogwarts-map. "How are you holding up," Lucius asks. "As best as I can on this moment. Draco and I.. we-we want to try again. Getting back what was there, you know," I say. I blush terribly. My dad cleares his throat.

"Well, I want to ask your opinion Hermione." "About what?" "If we should attack Hogwarts at the end of this year." "What are the disadventages?" "Not a lot, we just need to keep Hogsmeade and the children inside Hogwarts under control. That is everything. If we succeed, Hogwarts is ours, the Wizarding World is ours."

"Why shouldn't we then?" "Maybe we should wait, because it is a bit obvious to attack then." "Maybe the thing that is obvious isn't obvious in other eyes. Or maybe is what is obvious so obvious for the other that they don't expect you do the obvious, what you because of that will do."

"That is true. So we attack at the end of the schoolyear?" "Maybe a bit sooner, I think May is the best." "May it should be then. But are you sure you want to fight? If you try with Draco again, your child might be in danger again by the battle."

"Maybe it hasn't succeeded and if it had, I still want to fight." "Are you-" "Yes I am sure." We all look at each other. "We will attack Hogwarts on May the second. Everyone, get ready and train good. Make yourself ready and we will see you in May."

"But my Lord, our other missions then?" "We have enough Death Eaters, the Order is weak enough and the students are still in our power. All Slytherins want to join our side, we might just need to train them a little bit but that shouldn't be too much of a problem." We nod and I leave the room with the others. Finally, the date has been planned.

I'm ready to kick some asses with my family!