Terrible day

(Don't read this if you are quickly sensitive or if you have big empathy. It might not be good for your emotions to read this chapter)

"What is the meaning of that Bellatrix," a voice behind us asks. I turn around and see him standing there: my father. "My-my Lord, your daughter... the Dark Lady ordered me to kill them off," Bellatrix stumbles over her own words, clearly in shock of his sudden arrival.

"Why would you want them killed, sweetheart," dad asks me calmly. I see the disgusted look on Ron's face. It was a bit awkward to be called 'sweetheart' by the Dark Lord. "I-I hate them father," I say with tears in my eyes. He walks towards me, pulling me into a hug.

"You don't mean that," he whispers in my ear. I nod, of course I didn't mean it. I didn't know what ensouls me, but I was going crazy or something like that. "Don't kill them off Bellatrix," father says, letting me go.

"So, the 'famous' Harry Potter. The Boy Who Lived. The Chosen One. What is he doing in the house of my son-in-law?" They look shocked. "Dad, I think they think I'm going to marry Draco now," I whisper in his ear. "Hermione, do you really think they are so stupid that they can't sort out you are not engaged?"

Again the shocked looks appear. "Oh, I guess they are so stupid," dad mumbles softly. "Wait, are you going to marry the Ferret or not," Harry asks in confusion. "DON'T CALL HIM A FERRET, YOU- YOU..," I yell. Draco puts an arm around me and whispers in my ear: "They are not worthy your breath, love."

I nod and put my arm around his waist. Ron looks jealous and disgusted. "So, were where we," father asks nicely. "By what he does in the house of my boyfriend, dad," I reply to him. "Oh yes. So, what is the answer?"

"We caught him and his two friends in the Forest of Dean," One of the Snatchers replies enthusiatically. "What is that," I ask the Snatcher, pointing at a bag with something slender and long in it. "Oh, nothing much," the Snatcher replies. Too quickly.

My dad uses a non-verbal spell and the Snatcher hits the wall. He walks towards it. "It is the sword of Gryffindor," he says, looking dazed at the sword. It was indeed a beautiful sword.

"What are they doing with it," Evie asks audaciously, cutting off the silence which was for a couple of seconds. "Good question Evie. Weasley, Weasley and Potter, can you answer the question of this gentle girl maybe?" They shake their heads.

"Oh, poor boys and girl. The answer was that they try to use it to destroy my Horcruxes." I gasp for air. "How many are destroyed in the meanwhile, father?" "Haha, they couldn't find one but my diary, the locker of Slytherin and the Gaunt ring,"my fauther says with a laugh. "That ring, didn't Dumbledore had it," I ask him.

"Yes, he had it. Just as they had the locker. But now, it is gone, isn't it? With the Horcrux still inside," father bullies them. Phew, they didn't find the locker. And they didn't even knew about the excistence of the diadem, the cup and Nagini! So my father was still safe..

"WE WILL FIND A WAY TO DEFEAT YOU VOLDEMORT, I SWEAR TO MERLIN," Harry screams. "Oh, you sure try but you will never succeed, poor boy. Hermione, you are the smart one here, do you think Harry and his red-haired friends will find the other ones and destroy them in time?" I think about his question. No, there was no way. "There is no way, dad. They aren't smart and informed enough," I reply out loud. They will never find it." 

But then, everything went fast. Dobby let the chandelier fall down. The glass sharts cut deep into my soft flesh in my stomach. Dobby Apparates with Ron, Harry and Ginny away but Bellatrix throws a poisoned and magical knife into the Apparation.

"Damn, it hurts so bad," I hiss, clutching my stomach to prevent my wound from bleeding out too much. There are cuts in my face and on my arms from the glass sharts. Everyone runs towards me. "GET A HEALER," father yells in fury. Then, I pass out.

After some hours of unconsciousness I wake up with my whole family by my side. They looked like they were going to a funeral. "What's going on, why is everyone so sad?" The Healer, a Death Eater I see because of his Dark Mark on his left arm, scratches his throat.

"I am sad to announce you were pregnant," he says. I sit up quickly, but got immediately put down by Blaise and Draco. "Pre-pregnant? How could that happen? Draco," I whisper. I see he had cried by the dried tears on his pale cheeks.

Oh Merlin, it was our child. I had been pregnant without knowing it, pregnant with Draco's child. "The-the chandelier killed it," I whisper. I look at the Healer and he nods in sadness. I begin to cry and Narcissa hugs me. "Poor thing, you didn't deserve it. No one deserves this." I cry my eyes out.

"Narcissa.. my child.. Draco's child.. your grandchild.. gone without me even noticing it," I whisper," I just wasn't strong enough." "This child couldn't have survived after that chandelier, which way. It has nothing to do with you being strong or not," the Healer tries to comfort me. I feel terrible. My child, murdered by.. that.

"I want that House Elf dead, I don't care how. Just make sure it was painful," I say in a voice full of bitterness. I look at my dad and he nods. Dobby is going to suffer and I hope I am going to see that.

Not long later, we got the news that Dobby was indeed dead. The poisoned knife of Bellatrix had hit him and he died in the arms of Harry. A murder for a murder, I think. I rub my stomach absently. Draco puts a hand on mine, stopping me from rubbing my stomach. "Don't," Draco whispers softly. I nod and lay my head down against his chest.