The battle goes on

"Harry Potter. How nice to see you again," father says. I stand by his left, as usual. When Harry enters the field, Draco stands protectively before me, but I push him away to my left. "Hello Voldemort. You wanted to kill me, just do it."

"Oh, what nice of you. But unfortunately for you, I want to have a little talk before me killing you. I want to let you suffer for hurting my daughter so much." "I want him out of my eyes. I feel the need to vomit because of him," I sneer, locking my eyes with Harry's.

"Hermione, what did we do wrong? What did we do that caused you to go Dark," Hary asks in a begging voice. I like him begging, it gives me the feeling of controlling him. 

"What you did wrong? Where should I begin? I'll begin with first year : you and Weasel ignored me, hated me. You only were friendly against me after defeating some stupid Troll! Because of you, everyone thought we dated during the Triwizard Tournament! I was the only one who always stayed by your side, but still you liked Ron more, always!

"You two chose a broom and a rat above me! You didn't accept me being happy with people other than you all! You didn't see how much I suffered after knowing Voldemort was my father, you couldn't look through me! You didn't help me with sorting things out, only pushing me further away, causing you all to be mad at me for separating myself from you!

You couldn't even see that something was wrong with me at the end of fourth and begin of fifth year! Your family and 'friends' killed my mother, trying to kill me more than once! That chandelier that Dobby let fell? It made me wounded, causing me to lose my child! THAT'S WHY I WENT DARK AND NOW I SEE THE DARK SIDE IS LIGHTER THEN YOUR 'GOOD' SIDE! I AM PROUD TO BE A DEATH EATER, PROUD TO BE THE DARK LADY AND PROUD TO BE THE DARK LORD'S DAUGHTER," I yell at him. 

Harry looks shocked at my speech of anger. Draco hugs me tightly, turning me so his back would be pointed at Harry. Harry could no longer see me, which was obviously Draco's intention. "You see why she hates you now. You even chose a broom and a rat over a human being! What do you mean, a 'bad friend'," father sneers. He smirks, saying: "I think you hurt my daughter well enough for now. You know, as a father you don't want your only child, your only daughter, to cry. Avada Kedavra!"

I close my eyes, leaning my head against Draco's chest. I hear cheering, someone running next to me to my father and someone running away. "And.. Narcissa," father asks tiredly. I open my eyes and see him standing up from the ground. Narcissa sits by Harry's body, searching for a heart beat.

"He's dead, I don't feel a pulse," Narcissa says, loud and clear. The cheering went louder. So loud they would probably hear us at Hogwarts! "I think we need to let the people at Hogwarts know that Harry Potter, their precious 'Boy Who Lived', is dead," father says while smirking. I nod with a slight smile.

My father signs for someone out of the woods and as a shock I see Hagrid. He has chains around his wrists, the ends held by some Death Eaters. "Hagrid, carry the Boy Who Doesn't Lives to Hogwarts castle, please," father orders.

Hagrid begins to cry and he grabs Harry's body, dragging him in bridal style. My father walks first, with me to his left and Bellatrix on his right. Behind us is Hagrid with Lucius, Rookwood, Narcissa, Rodolphus and Mr Greengrass. Draco holds my left hand. We walk up to Hogwarts castle and stand before the stairs. People walk out and stand on the stairs, looking at us with fear, disgust and tiredness. Everyone was dirty and had cuts and wounds. Neville had blood streaming down out of his head. 

"HARRY POTTER.. IS DEAD," father yells Ginny screams a 'NO' and tries to run towards us, but Mr Weasley holds her back. "Don't even try, stupid girl. You already tried and how did that end," father asks her in a scowling tone. I take this time and study the Weasley's. Fred wasn't there, where was he?

"Where is Fred," I whisper to Draco. "Dead, killed by Bellatrix," he mumbles back, tightening his grip on my hand. "Did you want to say something, sweetheart," dad asks me. I blush and everyone looks at me, expecting me to say something.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt." "Don't mind, it is nothing to be ashamed off," dad says, turning his head back at the enemies again. Mrs Weasley begins to cry. "Why do you cry Molly Weasley," father asks in a sickening sweet tone. Why did he even try? They were the enemies, they shouldn't even be talking anymore at this point!

"YOU, YOU MONSTER! YOU TURNED CHILDREN TO THE DARK SIDE AND LET THEM KILL FOR YOU, WHILE YOU SHELTERED SOMEWHERE WITHOUT FIGHTING," Mrs Weasley yells, tears streaming down her dirty cheeks.

"DON'T YOU DARE CALLING MY FATHER A COWARD," I yell, trying to attack her. Draco and dad hold me back by each holding onto one of my arms. "Thank you for standing up for me Hermione, but I don't feel insulted by a Weasley. By the way, I didn't hide, I tried to hide my only daughter, but as stubborn as she is, she escaped!" "Sorry again."

"Don't mind it. We weren't going to stop you from murdering anyway." I nod, that was totally true. "I want to announce something, if my precious daughter doesn't mind." "I don't know what you are going to announce but I think I won't mind." "I mean about your little secret."

"Oh, you mean that? Well, go your way. I don't mind at all," I response. "Well, okay then." He walks forward with proud. "May I announce the child coming of my daughter, your Dark Lady, and her boyfriend, Draco Malfoy," he yells his announcement.

The Order is shocked, even some Death Eaters who didn't know about the pregnancy but about the miscarriage I had. I hear a crack and someone Apparates at the side of the battlefield. He walks to us with something in his hands.

It was the lifeless body of Dobby.