The kiss and angry dad

Hermione's P.O.V

It felt like waking up from nothing but immense darkness. I feel some soft, warm lips on mine, giving me a relaxing flow through my veins. Who was kissing me?

It felt good so I pretended to be unconscious for a couple of seconds. The person takes his lips from mine and I 'wake up'. "That was pretty nice," I say with a satisfied smile. Draco looks like someone just hit him in the face.

"Her-Hermione.. uhmm.. hi.. good afternoon." "Good afternoon Draco," I say with twinkling eyes. He felt very uncomfortable, I know him long enough to see that instantly. "Come closer Draco," I order him. 

"I.. uhmm.. what?" "Just do what I say, don't disobey your Dark Lady," I say with a smirk. He walks slowly closer. "Sit." He sits down on the chair next to my bed. I sit up in it, looking in his face. I grab his tie and kiss him. I notice, with joy, that he kisses me back.

I feel his tongue on my lower lip, as if he was asking for permission to enter my mouth. I let my tongue slip in his mouth, and he does in mine. We ended up in a fierce tongue-duel. He pulls softly away.

"This is wrong, maybe your dad comes in or my parents and then-" I interrup him by kissing him again. He wanted it too, I feel it. He kisses me back fiercely, so he wants it too. The door opens and we both look at the door, seeing Lucius Malfoy standing there with confusion.

"I think I am interrupting something, aren't I," he says with a smirk on his lips. Draco jumps up with fear flaming up in his eyes. "Father! I.. this didn't happen, alright? I don't want mother to know! Please father! Mother and the Dark Lord will kill me for this!"

"Draco, relax please. I won't tell Narcissa or the Dark Lord if you want. But you have to realize you are kissing with the Dark Lady, the Dark Lord's daughter." "Lucius, don't tell him please. I don't want him to be upset with Draco, okay,"I ask him, begging with a sad expression and pouting lips.

He smiles, saying: "Dinner is ready. If you are still hungry of course, or do you two have enough of each other?" Draco looks me in the eyes and I jump out off bed and the three of us walk downstairs. We sit down at the dinner table, ignoring the situation from just now.

Next week, a couple of days before returning to Hogwarts..

I sit down on the couch in my bedroom, reading a book in a brown, self-knitted sweater. Someone knocks and I whip my wand to open the door. My dad walks in, walking towards me. 

"Is it true you have kissed someone?" "Huh, how do you know about-" "Is it true you have kissed that disgusting Viktor Krum?"

Ohh, he talked about Viktor! I was scared he had heard about Draco and me. "Yes, I did. What's the matter?" "HE WAS UNDER THE IMPERIO CURSE, BUT HAD THE NERVE TO KISS MY DAUGHTER! WHAT WAS HE THINKING?! HE NEEDS TO KEEP HIS HANDS OFF MY GIRL OR IT WILL BE THE LAST TIME HE HAS HANDS," father yells.

I see, he is an overprotective one. Wants to keep his daughter clean from boyfriends and that kind of stuff as long as it can. "Dad, you don't decide who I kiss and who I don't kiss." "Is there more?"

"What do you mean father?" "WHO ELSE HAVE YOU KISSED?" Should I tell him the truth? It would be nice to don't have to lie to him, but he would be mad at Draco. It was only one kiss, what was he overdoing this!

"You kissed more men," he hissed, concluding my silence as saying yes. "Who," he asks. "It doesn't matter-" "IT DOES MATTER HERMIONE, WHO WAS IT?" "I will tell you, but only if you promise me not to harm or torture him!" "I promise." "It was Draco... Draco Malfoy."