Its Like F'in Toilet Paper

* Warning, slight added gore details up ahead, you've been warned...

Everyone takes action and obeys Scotty, in desperate attempts to try and pry open the front doors to the bus. But, to no avail, they were jammed shut due to the force taken on the bus. Big K keeps pulling and pulling the lever with all his might.

"It's dead...... right?" Rhonda asks Scotty. As if he would know.

"I don't know and I don't really care" he breaths while not making any contact with his girlfriend, but making contact with me instead.

"IT WON'T OPEN!" Big K yells with frustration laced in his voice. Kimball pats my back and sets me down on the seat while making his way tot he front to help his friend. As I sat there Chelsea and Minxie sit on either side of me and engulf me in a air tight hug.

We sat and watched as Big K, Kimball, Izzy, Scotty, and Andy all try hopelessly to open the door. "DON'T PUSH ON THEM THEY OPEN IN!!" Andy huffs in irritation.

"Something got screwed up"

Well..... One escape route gone now.

I suddenly feel a nudge at my side, Chelsea softly whispers, "so?" while having a big, goofy grin on her face.

"So..... what?" I ask a bit confused. Minxie takes me by surprise and throws her arms around my neck, "You and Kimball are a thing now?" she asks to which makes me blush 50 shades of red.

"No no he's......... He's just trying to keep me calm is all..... being a good-" I was interrupted by Chelsea nudging her elbow into my side harder.

"Girl I'm gonna stop you there. I've gone out with him and he never, and I repeat NEVER laid a hand on me... Let alone give me a hug." I was dumbfounded when she told me this. So does that mean that Kimball has a thing for me? "but lets not forget about Izzy..." Minxie chimes in, what about Izzy? He was my partner in the newspaper, and kind of my only friend that I've made in this school.

Minxie senses my confused look and answers, "Honey he hasn't looked away from you let alone left you alone since this trip began." Now that I think about it I thought he did those things just to help me out.... because I was new.

I guess I'm caught in a love triangle with an obsessed heat struck creature thing on my tail...

Yeesh!

Jake and Jake's look alike..... I'm going to call him Kevin, look at each other and make their way to the back of the bus towards the emergency exit. I get up to follow but stop short with Kimball and Izzy by my side, Jake and Kevin lift the red par and push on the door with all their strength but the door wont budge, they repeat the process again and again but it won't move.

I notice the bolt that came off of the door from earlier and my eyes widen at the sudden realization. I'm pushed aside by the lovely Scotty as he tries to do the same to the door; like his strength can be any better. And when he can't he continuously curses under his breath.

*A/N going to type out cuss words... sorry :/

"Fuck fuck FUCK!!"

I make my way to the bolt and pick it up in my small hand, "what is it city girl?" Izzy says over my shoulder. I turn to him and show him the bolt, now bent at a slight angle. I bring it up high enough so that the both,well the three of us including Kimball, to observe it. I look to Izzy and see the click go off in his head.

"He jammed it" he and I say in unison, he smiles slightly as I give a small giggle; Kimball hugs me from behind again as all of our attention return to Izzy and a outraged and scared shitless Scotty. "When we thought it was trying to get in.... The frickin' thing was trying to make sure that we couldn't get out. " As he finishes the sudden look of panic overcomes Scotty's face as he stands, leaving all of us to ask just one question....